UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are we at now then, post appeal?

Any new info come to light or likely scenarios?

I know this is the lazy option but this thread is like Tevez, De Rossi, Pogba and every Isco thread combined.

New charges have come to light that City were responsible for the coronavirus to deflect attention from our case, get the premier league season abandoned and deny Liverpool the title in the process.

It is the club CEOs official position that these emails are stolen and taken out of context. Because they are stolen and taken out of context. Not stolen and edited. Not fabricated. Stolen and taken out of context. Jesus Christ
No, complete rubbish. The club's stated position is that they were 'purportedly hacked or stolen'. Also we state they have been taken out of context to try to falsely prove we broke FFP rules. If we are innocent - as our CEO states - in order to falsely show we broke the rules they needed to be edited. Timelines and identifying data about their recipients, context and the chain of correspondence had to be removed or altered. We know the result - they have been published by DS. For us to be innocent they have to have been doctored, there is no other explanation if you believe the club.

Agreed, it feels like people are getting a bit carried away.

In what way does it feel like people are getting carried away?

Colin has posted some positive information and the board has reacted in kind. That isn’t getting carried away.

It’s a perfectly natural reaction to the shit storm we are currently up against and it is a position, in my opinion, of which you should be defending.

In what way does it feel like people are getting carried away?

Colin has posted some positive information and the board has reacted in kind. That isn’t getting carried away.

It’s a perfectly natural reaction to the shit storm we are currently up against and it is a position, in my opinion, of which you should be defending.

People shouldn't get carried away because it is all Chinese whispers. Certain people have supposedly heard game changing news that I think, if I'm right, will not only clear ourselves, but rain on Liverpool's parade as well.

We all pray this is true of course but I'm not opening the bubbly just yet. Our last encounter with ffp we were as good as told we could bet our mortgages on us making the criteria, absolutely nothing to worry about. We failed. However stitched up we were the records show we failed. After that sobering lesson I wait until the final whistle blows these days before celebrating.

Where are we at now then, post appeal?

Any new info come to light or likely scenarios?

I know this is the lazy option but this thread is like Tevez, De Rossi, Pogba and every Isco thread combined.
Did you say Isco?

PleasantFriendlyFossa-size_restricted.gif

People shouldn't get carried away because it is all Chinese whispers. Certain people have supposedly heard game changing news that I think, if I'm right, will not only clear ourselves, but rain on Liverpool's parade as well.

We all pray this is true of course but I'm not opening the bubbly just yet. Our last encounter with ffp we were as good as told we could bet our mortgages on us making the criteria, absolutely nothing to worry about. We failed. However stitched up we were the records show we failed. After that sobering lesson I wait until the final whistle blows these days before celebrating.

I think you have missed my point entirely.

My argument is that I don’t see a board of people getting carried away. I see a forum that has, in general, been a little more positive after postings of a very well respected contributor.

That is not getting carried away.

Irrespective of anything that happens. Remember Platini was head of this organisation before being caught with his fingers in the till.

He wouldn’t have acted alone to get away with things so long, the corrupt morally bankrupt shysters will have rats in almost every orifice left behind after he left office.

Meaning that with our professionalism, calmness, sophistication, knowledge, power, almost limitless funds and an insatiable zest to clear our name, I can only believe that UEFA are about to be brought to their knees in spectacular and delicious fashion for us blues (and fans of many other teams across Europe) to devour and enjoy.

Sit back and strap yourselves in!

The other thing that warms the cockles of my heart is these pricks are ‘committee’ types, who by and large are all self important, virtue signalling bellend, bend the rules narcissists who will be found out when push comes to shove.

And then there's VAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.