UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is indeed open to interpretation but I find it extremely disappointing that Rics view of this is one of trepidation, again.

In a moment where all of us have had to face constant negativity, slander and false accusations, our great club being publicly besmirched, I expect that a little positivity should indeed be allowed to pass by the forum moderator without having ‘getting carried away’ levelled at us.

I find that hugely disheartening.

Just my opinion, I disagree entirely with his stance but for the sake of self preservation I’m going to leave it here.

Ric understands that outside people are watching this thread currently, with notepad and pen ready, waiting to write any "City fans are delusional/extremist/violent" story that they can and is helpfully playing defence against these accusations. I've known him for over a decade and I'm not sure that the characterisation of a downer/withering flower is really that accurate.

We know the result - they have been published by DS. For us to be innocent they have to have been doctored, there is no other explanation if you believe the club.

FFS you clown. Is this why you have abandoned all reasoning? That's not true at all.

Read up on the fucking thread. The emails are just emails, not financial records and they are out of context. We already know at least 1 of the 4 is wrong because it states ADUG paid the Etihad deal which we know for a fact is not true. It's not doctored, it's just 2 people discussing something that didn't actually happen in the end.

The emails do not have to be doctored for the club to be innocent, so you can drop the desperate attempts to cling on to the idea they are.

Last edited:
It is indeed open to interpretation but I find it extremely disappointing that Rics view of this is one of trepidation, again.

In a moment where all of us have had to face constant negativity, slander and false accusations, our great club being publicly besmirched, I expect that a little positivity should indeed be allowed to pass by the forum moderator without having ‘getting carried away’ levelled at us.

I find that hugely disheartening.

Just my opinion, I disagree entirely with his stance but for the sake of self preservation I’m going to leave it here.

The thread has become like the transfer forum I personally don’t care about positivity at this time but I hope for it at the relevant time. The only thing we are missing is a you tube video and the dreaded words “done deal”

You are all in the dark. The real story goes back to 1963 when the Alexander family arranged the assassination of JFK. Marilyn Monroe was having an affair with Bert Trautmann....the rest is history, but not ours obvs as we don't have any.

I knew it Bert didn’t break his neck it was Oswald on a grassy knoll or Wood Green

Ric understands that outside people are watching this thread currently, with notepad and pen ready, waiting to write any "City fans are delusional/extremist/violent" story that they can and is helpfully playing defence against these accusations. I've known him for over a decade and I'm not sure that the characterisation of a downer/withering flower is really that accurate.

Im not really interested in the length of time for which you have known him, with the greatest of respect to you.

In terms of the notepad and pen, and what the media may do, I’d suggest that you haven’t been paying attention to the headlines and story’s over the last 5 years.

It is not personal. I was reacting to a post, one that I disagreed with.

Your post read like someone who knows him and subsequently wanted to defend, without actually addressing the material matter of my point.

Like I said earlier, probably best I leave it alone.

I agree with Ric let’s just wait and see. People have been confident in many aspects in the past and got it incredibly wrong. A CAS case can easily go bad. If it was as simple as PB is suggesting this would’ve got thrown out at CAS1

my personal belief though is the whole thing is a smear campaign to damage city’s rep. That job is done. Even if we get found not guilty and CAS throw the case out, people will still call city cheats, that’s the truth. This impacts the club in attracting future fans, future sponsors and most importantly future players. The damage is irreversible done. I have had people tell me even if we win at CAS that we’re still cheating scum and it’s only because expensive lawyers got us out of it on some technicality.

The only way this damage gets undone is if city actually go for the jugular and counter-sue for damages and get money back. But I just can’t see the club go down that path, we never have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.