UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ok, yes I did know about that. It doesn’t prove it. It’s a bit of a red herring tbh.

It does prove it beyond sensible amounts of doubt. It's an internal document from after the fact stating the sponsorship was covered by the Executive Council.

Let me put this in a better way. It seems my recent idea that tact and politeness is overrated is yet again bearing fruit.

You don't know what you're talking about, you don't understand the situation and your reading of the post is at best off base and at worst stupid.

Alright pudding?

I see engaging in a sensible debate is not a strong point for you.

Something of a pathetic reaction, if we are being honest.

I have a different point of view, if you can’t deal with that it’s probably best not to respond.

Cheers

It does prove it beyond sensible amounts of doubt. It's an internal document from after the fact stating the sponsorship was covered by the Executive Council.

No it isn’t. It’s a doc from 2009 that is proposing to Etihad how to reduce the costs on their books in 2010 (the costs for their sponsorship for us at the time were 8m).

It was from before the fact and all it showed was that they were trying to make Etihads books look better than they were. It really isn’t a doc we would ever want to use as proof or evidence of anything.

It’s strange times and I don’t know if we should laugh or cry only City could become really good but still have have this huge negativity about us. Posters bravely put on this facade about not caring about other people’s opnions but huge threads develop about media and institutional bias against us. We win pretty much every domestic trophy going for 2 years and we can still not get due credit. We are swimming against a tsunami my fellow blues

mate I live in Australia and opposition fans have the same feeling about city here. It’s crazy. We city fans go into depth of FFP, what it means and the media bias towards us but to them they only see the surface. You think Liverpool, United arsenal fans etc give 2 fucks to go in depth on what’s going on with City. The narrative is set. I really really hope that if we smash this in CAS we go after the fuckers who I believe designed this smear campaign. It’s so obviously blatant to those blues that spend enough time investigating this. We need to go back and hit hard

CAS have followed there protocol.

It’s an appeals process, after conclusion of any investigation.

Yeh you are right. But if the evidence is indeed that insubstantial as PB is suggesting I fully expect this case to be thrown out by April.

Yeh you are right. But if the evidence is indeed that insubstantial as PB is suggesting I fully expect this case to be thrown out by April.

Im absolutely certain it will be.

I think UEFA are a hopeless organisation, and are stupid enough to execute such bans based on absolutely nothing.

At worst they lose in appeal, they carry on and the damage is done as far as we are concerned.

The smear campaign is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.