UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mate I live in Australia and opposition fans have the same feeling about city here. It’s crazy. We city fans go into depth of FFP, what it means and the media bias towards us but to them they only see the surface. You think Liverpool, United arsenal fans etc give 2 fucks to go in depth on what’s going on with City. The narrative is set. I really really hope that if we smash this in CAS we go after the fuckers who I believe designed this smear campaign. It’s so obviously blatant to those blues that spend enough time investigating this. We need to go back and hit hard
I’m in Oz too, our club had a friendly last Sunday and got a bus to the ground. On the way there were a few comments about our ban and for the first time the majority were against UEFA and argued how unfair it all was. I think my years of trying to educate them is finally paying off

“Could you sort these 80,000,000,000 emails into some sort of order please Dawn when you’ve got a minute” !
_46746562_000305230-1.jpg

Reactions: nmc
I’m in Oz too, our club had a friendly last Sunday and got a bus to the ground. On the way there were a few comments about our ban and for the first time the majority were against UEFA and argued how unfair it all was. I think my years of trying to educate them is finally paying off

any of them Liverpool fans? The Liverpool fans in Australia are as cult like as the ones in the UK. They all think their scousers. With those you argue as much as you want and nothing gets through

any of them Liverpool fans? The Liverpool fans in Australia are as cult like as the ones in the UK. They all think their scousers. With those you argue as much as you want and nothing gets through
No mate an Evertonian, a couple of Tottingham, Fulham, Two Villa etc and unbelievably two mancrags

You’re right about the scousers and their cultish behaviour although my one proper scouse mate who went back home about seven years ago and we still chat was a great footballer and very knowledgeable about football in general.

@gordondaviesmoustache can you shed any light?

It's pretty messed up, they're looking at introducing a new code or set of guidelines, as it seems different judges are applying different rules (a mixture of historical and contemporary guidelines) which are leading to many costly appeals, pretty sure that sentences cannot be harsher than what were available to them at the time of the crime though, that seems to be the one constant.

As far as I’m aware, that would be illegal.

The CPS can’t charge someone for homosexual acts from 1950 in 2020 as it no longer illegal.
But aren't we talking about rules rather than laws?
I'm not sure there's any suggestion we've done anything illegal...

If we were bothered about the pr damage and can completely exonerate ourselves, then there’s nothing stopping us from asking for a public hearing or just publicly releasing our evidence at any time.

I highly doubt we will do that though, which says something in itself.
Both parties would have to agree to a public hearing at CAS - even if City favoured that I think UEFA would be reluctant - and until the CAS appeal is concluded both parties are also bound by confidentiality clauses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.