Women’s cricket T20 world cup

Djibrilshairdo

Is it somewhat harsh to say the spectacle is utter gash? Has women’s cricket moved any further forward since Rachel HeyHo Flint hung up her jock strap?

Is it somewhat harsh to say the spectacle is utter gash? Has women’s cricket moved any further forward since Rachel HeyHo Flint hung up her jock strap?

The problem is not enough pace on the ball and not enough power in most batswomen. This makes it a case of a lot of dot balls and singles.

The ball is never bouncing over the stumps either so if the ball hits the pad, it’s pretty much out every time if straight.

Shorten the wicket.
Play with a corkie ball.
Play in lingerie

This may improve the sport enough for me to give it a watch.

Don't mind it myself, better than women's football in my opinion. In men's T20 cricket, the low scoring matches with slow bowling dominant are the best games anyway.

T20 is pub cricket anyway.

Whether it’s men or women playing but I say good luck to the lasses.

It’s okay for something in the background and at the least the tournament doesn’t drag on for 2 months like the men’s ODI World Cup last year. The semi finals are already taking place this Thursday so it means that England’s game tomorrow against the West Indies is effectively a knockout game.

Are you not enjoying a simple catch being described as "phenomenal" fielding or a edged four as "simply incredible batting" by the BBC sports website each day?

The West Indies reply to Englands 142 has begun at a frenetic 3 runs an over.

EDIT - This game is atrocious. 50-4 after 12.3 overs. No fight in the West Indies whatsoever.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.