COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it prevents Liverpool winning the league I perfectly understand the precautionary measures but the reality is they will probably just hand them the title anyway

Probably that would be the case but I'd find that more satisfying than them winning it after completing the full season.

Painful as it seems, Liverpool deserve the title this season.

If it prevents Liverpool winning the league I perfectly understand the precautionary measures but the reality is they will probably just hand them the title anyway

Cant see that happening because I cant see the bottom 3 excepting relegation with out all the fixtures being for filled. Has to be null n void...

Painful as it seems, Liverpool deserve the title this season.

It's frankly difficult to argue with that. They got plenty of help from VAR in the critical early stages of the season, but since then they just seem to have found a way of winning even when they don't play particularly well.

I understand that there are things more important than football, but if they cancel our return leg against RM or decide to play it behind closed doors, I will be well miffed. I've booked flights and hotel for that, all non-refundable, and I was lucky enough to get what appeared to be the absolute last ticket in the stadium. Can you lot just all stay away and let me have a private viewing of the match?

Total overkill. They're not going to ban anything. If they shut down a football game, cinema or whatever they're also going to have to shut down all schools, nurseries, workplaces, or basically anywhere where people get together.

Have schools not shut down this week due to pupils returning from Northern Italy? That England v Italy fixture probably won’t happen if the six nations rugby isn’t going ahead. Only realistic way to get round it is to play behind closed doors.

I’m sure the result midweek reinvigorated everyone’s love for this season, we start getting up a head of steam in the champions league and the unknown variable of coronavirus might put paid to it.

A beautician at my wife's hairdresser's has tested positive today after returning from a trip to Iran last week.
She has worked on 40 people since, and interacted with other staff.
If some of them have been infected they will no doubt pass it on to their kids.
This thing will spread like wildfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.