Aston Villa | EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interested to see the team he puts out, i think he will stay loyal to some of the players who have played in the cup so far and we also need to keep the 2nd leg against Madrid in mind.

I'm going to be wrong but i predict:

-------------------------Bravo-------------------------
Cancelo-------Otto-----------Ferny--------Mendy
-------------------------Gundo------------------------
------------KDB----------------------Silva------------
-----Mahrez-----------Aguero--------Sterling-----

I would rather see

-------------------------Bravo-------------------------
Cancelo------Garcia----------Ferny--------Mendy
-------------------------Rodri--------------------------
------------KDB----------------------Foden----------
-----Mahrez-----------Aguero--------Bernardo----
I think I foden should play.
But I think that .most weeks..but then I'm a joiner and pep is the best manager ever

I think I foden should play.
But I think that .most weeks..but then I'm a joiner and pep is the best manager ever

I think Garcia has a better shout for a starting berth but would also love to see Foden.

If we can get a comfortable lead by 60 minutes and neither have started then i would brink them both on, inclusion in games like this will help us to keep hold of them both.

Bravo, walker, Garcia, otamendi, zinchenko, gundogan, Silva, kdb, sterling, aguero, foden

Will be way off anyway and I get that everyone will want the best 11 out, but I'm worried about overplaying Mendy and fernandinho. Think Garcia is more than ready. I trust zinchenko but I haven't seen the spurs performance as I was in bed/on the toilet that day with food poisoning...

Bravo
Walker otta stones Zinch
Gundo
Kdb. Silva
Mahrez Sergio Bernardo

Phil on for Dave early second half, but Dave to lift the cup (hopefully)

Pep Guardiola: "The first cup wins are special because you don’t know if you are able to do it. But then you realise how difficult it is, so this time there’s more personal satisfaction than before. Every time winning a competition looks more difficult."

"I’m only preparing to win, I never think by how many goals. Aston Villa have had all week to prepare [for the final]. We had a mentally tough and physically demanding game against Madrid. Naturally, there’s a drop of adrenaline afterwards."

Pep Guardiola on the reaction to an upset in the @Carabao_Cup final: "Everything is extreme compared with when I started [at Barcelona]. Social media - Twitter, Instagram - people have no patience. Before they would be interested in what really happened."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.