FA Cup R5 - Sheff Wed (A) - Wed 4 Mar 7:45pm

The missing 2000 are in the corner blocks which we have not been given
Police directive
The North West Corner blocks (1,337 seats) would take the full away capacity to 7,995.

The 6,658 is just the Leppings Lane (West) Upper and Lower.

He still has our letter of complaint fresh in his mind as well,wonder what happened with that,revenge incoming
Thought we had put a complaint into the premier league/fa about the bottler did we not include having him stood down from any games involving us,seems to have been brushed aside ..

Any chance you could play the ladies team instead?

After a better performance in our last 2 picking up 4 points that 1st half today was a disgrace.

Our CB (& Captain) Tom Lees was like the bloke who has won a competition to play at Hillsborough.

I'm not just blowing smoke up your a*ses but if that would have been City playing us today, you would have broke records.

Fearing a cricket score on Wednesday night. Today's first half is the worst I think I've seen us play. You could send the Under 12s and they'd give us a good game.

Sad really. Most fans were looking forward to the match when the draw came out. Now most are dreading it.

Ticket sales are really poor (for us) and the atmosphere at Hillsborough is absolutely toxic at the moment. The most popular song sung today was "You're not fit to wear the shirt." Tells you all you need to know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.