UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope what PB is alluding to includes both the Rags and the Dippers and brings down the Board of both clubs. Would love to see those fuckers get their comeuppance and be brought down a peg or two. They have been self righteousness hypocrites for my entire life. Time to get even.

Liverpool’s maybe, but why would we want to disrupt the Rags board? They are beyond useless.

Good spot mate.

Fuck i will love it if something like this came to pass and it isnt us winning it, its the fact those ****s getting shafted that puts the smile on my face.

Tolm made a post before about the PL briefing no pts deduction for City as they don't want to set a precedent. Now we know they would shaft us, but a team in red?

After 59 years supporting City I am not letting myself get too giddy.
My worries about the “we’re going to destroy liverpool” stuff are...
1. No-one on here thought we would get banned
2. I simply cannot believe that UEFA have strolled into this shitstorm with nothing more than a few stolen emails in their hand
3. The premier league is worth billions worldwide as a product, there is no way that they will allow us to jeopardise this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.