UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s understandable that a majority of people think that nothing will happen or there is nothing we can do. Not long ago I’d be one of them. Conspiracy theorist I was not, ever.

The problem now is that some truths hide in the same box as all the junk and that suits some people just fine. In a World where The Simpsons predicted a future President, fake news and people being encouraged to hate others, for any number of reasons, while all sorts of crap is going on unseen; it’s quite plausible that some of what we are hearing will be true.

Have no doubts this challenge to City could absolutely transform into one of the biggest stories the sporting World has seen. It may not but don’t rule it out. For a club to take down the established order a number of things would have to be present to even remotely stand a chance.

First and most importantly the club would have to be very wealthy. Extremely so.
Second the Governing body would have to be effectively run by the the club’s competitors.
Third the club would have to start seriously rivalling and impacting on the money that it’s rivals could earn,
Fourth the organisation would have to be be prepared to do anything to stop the club.
Fifth the club would have to be damaged to the point that it no longer had anything to lose.

For all the above to happen would be very unlikely wouldn’t it. Seriously it could never happen. It’s laughable.

Welcome to the modern World. Welcome UEFA and then say hello to Manchester City. There are all sorts of unbelievable things going on and City’s own statements would have been thought impossible a short while ago....not Financial but Political City said.

It’s got to the point where, in my opinion, it’s much more likely that a lot will happen than nothing. The evidence is there now it’s just that some of it is still junk, conjecture and bravado. City must do something now and have stated exactly that. CAS in the first instance means a second instance and maybe a third.

There is no coming back from this. Nobody is backing down. If this wasn’t Manchester City or should we say more accurately CFG this would never have got this far: but it is City. The risks are high but this story is being played out at a level much higher than any of us will understand including me more than most.

But this IS an unusual reality and City will try to take everyone down now because well... we have to.

So yes we might lose at CAS but that won’t mean what PB is saying is not true. The longer City don’t win the bigger the story becomes and the more other people are dragged into it. Can’t happen? It’s already happening.

Last edited:
Can it really be true? Have the americans really succeeded in subverting the PL? Is Pigmol hopelessly corrupt?
I, for one, hope it isnt true. It would destroy a life long love affair with football.
On the other hand, another title would be good.

Just had the shittest night ever talking to a rag who wouldn't listen to any reasonable argument about city or ffp after telling the tit i wasn't up for discussing anything but football

Going on holiday with the wanker in September for 2 weeks (In a group) but now got to tell the missus were not going due to the fact I want to kill the fucker and dont fancy staying in a villa with the rag that

Anybody got any advice

Also had a bet we wouldn't get a ban (I've had a few)

Just had the shittest night ever talking to a rag who wouldn't listen to any reasonable argument about city or ffp after telling the tit i wasn't up for discussing anything but football

Going on holiday with the wanker in September for 2 weeks (In a group) but now got to tell the missus were not going due to the fact I want to kill the fucker and dont fancy staying in a villa with the rag that

Anybody got any advice

The answer is staring you in the face.

Anybody got any advice

If I were in your shoes I wouldn't ruin your missus' holiday because of a rag. Just go anyway and ignore the fucker. It'll be the start of the new season by then, we'll have won our case and probably be top of the league again, hopefully with at least another cup in the bag from this season. No rag is worth changes your plans for.

Anybody got any advice

If you try to justify City then you’ve lost the argument as you won’t change his mind. Here is what you do...enjoy it just laugh and say we are going down with a billion in the bank. He wants to upset you, if he doesn’t succeed he has nowhere to go and will stop. You will feel better after some sleep. Go on holiday and enjoy it.

Anybody got any advice

Why let the cnut spoil you and your mrs holiday go on it and just take the cnut to one side and give him a fucking warning,if that doesn’t have any effect wait till he is tanked up and you still sober then drown the fucker in the pool ( if there is one ) ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.