UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree about the verbosity etc, very hard work, but still think some specifics in there which, if prove to be true, will be dynamite.

I'm sure I read on here that some info that came out recently was first mentioned on footballisfixed and I've just noticed PB is linking from his twitter to some posts on there.

At the moment we can only speculate about what is going on, or what is about to happen. We have the rather vague information from Wattle, saying a journalist friend tipped him off about a looming story that was unfavourable towards Liverpool. The only additional clue from that was the direct quote "multiple hacking". Whether that means Liverpool hacking us after the earlier settlement, or multiple clubs involved in hacking us, is unclear.

PB then said the media have a story that is seriously damaging to our rivals, but we won't see it yet because lawyers are heavily involved.

Now we have this tweet from PB, which seems to suggest (to me at least) that Pinto is not a lone wolf, but is working on behalf of others.

Is it to far fetched to surmise that City have evidence that Pinto was acting on behalf of, and may have been paid by certain cartel clubs, and those clubs are now seeking injunctions to stop this going to press?

A violent reaction is not really the answer

He's a little bloke with a big mouth

I'm a big bloke with a short temper especially when it comes to city

At this moment can't see us going and fucking it up for everyone else

At the moment we can only speculate about what is going on, or what is about to happen. We have the rather vague information from Wattle, saying a journalist friend tipped him off about a looming story that was unfavourable towards Liverpool. The only additional clue from that was the direct quote "multiple hacking". Whether that means Liverpool hacking us after the earlier settlement, or multiple clubs involved in hacking us, is unclear.

PB then said the media have a story that is seriously damaging to our rivals, but we won't see it yet because lawyers are heavily involved.

Now we have this tweet from PB, which seems to suggest (to me at least) that Pinto is not a lone wolf, but is working on behalf of others.

Is it to far fetched to surmise that City have evidence that Pinto was acting on behalf of, and may have been paid by certain cartel clubs, and those clubs are now seeking injunctions to stop this going to press?
If that summary is really the case are we to assume the press would actually fight an injunction given how much they have invested in these particular clubs, and would they put any effort in to reporting the facts? We’ve already seen the effort they put into the Liverpool hacking story once it came out

Fair comment, but at this time with the current owners we have in place I feel they have been nothing but open, honest and kept their word to us every step of the way about where our club is/are heading, and if they tell me as they are to trust them, then I feel as a fan I definitely owe them that...
I agree with backing our owners completely. They have delivered on our wildest dreams as football fans. No one can take away the pleasure we have experienced from our success since they took over. Our rivals want to take away our future success and we must fight for justice together.

Just had the shittest night ever talking to a rag who wouldn't listen to any reasonable argument about city or ffp after telling the tit i wasn't up for discussing anything but football

Going on holiday with the wanker in September for 2 weeks (In a group) but now got to tell the missus were not going due to the fact I want to kill the fucker and dont fancy staying in a villa with the rag that

Anybody got any advice

Also had a bet we wouldn't get a ban (I've had a few)
Buy a bag of coke and then slip it in his suitcase and then have a quiet word with a customs officer.
Problem solved, happy holidays.

Just had the shittest night ever talking to a rag who wouldn't listen to any reasonable argument about city or ffp after telling the tit i wasn't up for discussing anything but football

Going on holiday with the wanker in September for 2 weeks (In a group) but now got to tell the missus were not going due to the fact I want to kill the fucker and dont fancy staying in a villa with the rag that

Anybody got any advice

Also had a bet we wouldn't get a ban (I've had a few)
Kill him before September; you can still take the wife on holiday, you won't have to listen to his shit and there will be more room in the villa.

A violent reaction is not really the answer

He's a little bloke with a big mouth

I'm a big bloke with a short temper especially when it comes to city

At this moment can't see us going and fucking it up for everyone else
Ha, classic. Just deck the cu t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.