Celtic Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benny your mob have lifted me out of a self pitying hole. Thank you. I didn't watch it as I feared a Sevco win, but my brother's did and on our watsap, were saying the ref was shocking to their benefit. Was he? Because my brother's are biased as fuck, if one of your players actually halved one of they ****s in two, they would scream fair challenge.

Anyway, well done. Hopefully this fucking time you kick in from this. Enjoy your night.
Missed a stonewall penalty.Then from the corner Hearts had a goal disallowed for clear handball.
Didn't book the Hearts player for some reason,he had been booked earlier on.
The non penalty award was a disgrace.The sort of decision only they get away with.
Anyway not to worry the easiest 1/0 victory in our history.

Missed a stonewall penalty.Then from the corner Hearts had a goal disallowed for clear handball.
Didn't book the Hearts player for some reason,he had been booked earlier on.
The non penalty award was a disgrace.The sort of decision only they get away with.
Anyway not to worry the easiest 1/0 victory in our history.

Fucking love it. :)

Benny your mob have lifted me out of a self pitying hole. Thank you. I didn't watch it as I feared a Sevco win, but my brother's did and on our watsap, were saying the ref was shocking to their benefit. Was he? Because my brother's are biased as fuck, if one of your players actually halved one of they ****s in two, they would scream fair challenge.

Anyway, well done. Hopefully this fucking time you kick in from this. Enjoy your night.

I find the constant use of this to be utterly tiresome. It's the sort of thing you hear in a playground.

I find the constant use of this to be utterly tiresome. It's the sort of thing you hear in a playground.

I don't frequent playgrounds. But I can assure you, all Scottish football fans not supporters of them refer to them as this. I'm sorry you find it utterly tiresome and I can assure you I will bring it up and the next AGM of the supporters trust. Its like you calling Utd, the Rags. Walk me through how that's ok yet Sevco isn't?

I don't frequent playgrounds. But I can assure you, all Scottish football fans not supporters of them refer to them as this. I'm sorry you find it utterly tiresome and I can assure you I will bring it up and the next AGM of the supporters trust. Its like you calling Utd, the Rags. Walk me through how that's ok yet Sevco isn't?
Whether you like it or not, they are Glasgow Rangers Football Club. Couldn't really give a toss, just find it boring as fuck, like I said, schoolground stuff.

Calling united the rags is completely different.

Who did you get next round of the Europa, magic? Must be embarrassing as fk that Rangers are the best Scottish team in European competition this season, eh?

If Carlsberg did euro tours....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.