Players who might improve us

I love football me, Sarr has a top game against the dippers and people are calling for him as a Sane replacement. Steady on, needs to be doing it week in, week out.

I love football me, Sarr has a top game against the dippers and people are calling for him as a Sane replacement. Steady on, needs to be doing it week in, week out.
He's shown glimpses of world class potential for at least 2 years now, and today he finally put it together. To be fair to Sarr, he was very good before his recent injury this season. I think he had 2 goals and 3 assists in 6 games or something like that. This game was his first start since 18th of January

Y’all are insane. Deulofue is a much better player and fit if we’re talking watford players
Sarr is 4 years younger and already more consistant than Deulofeu. Deulofeu is at Watford for a reason, he goes missing 4/5 games. There's no denying his talents but his inconstistency means he'll never make it at a top club until he improves that. Sarr is faster, younger, more consistent and a more composed finisher

Sarr is 4 years younger and already more consistant than Deulofeu. Deulofeu is at Watford for a reason, he goes missing 4/5 games. There's no denying his talents but his inconstistency means he'll never make it at a top club until he improves that. Sarr is faster, younger, more consistent and a more composed finisher
Can’t say I agree. Haven’t watched a bunch of sarr but initial impression is pretty strong. Will leave it at that until I have time to watch a few full games

Can’t say I agree. Haven’t watched a bunch of sarr but initial impression is pretty strong. Will leave it at that until I have time to watch a few full games
Deulofeu can go missing alot and sometimes his head doesn't seem to be in the game, but when it's his day he's a world beater. Pep hates inconsistency though, that's why Stones and especially Sané couldn't get a game in the run in last season

People were quick to write off Sarr as a pace merchant when he had a hard time adjusting to PL in the beginning of the season. It's hard to go from Ligue 1 to PL as showcased by Pepe and Fabinho. But Sarr's decision making is remarkable for someone so young. Almost always makes the right decision in the final third and his end product seems to only improve

Deulofeu reminds me of a slightly weaker version of Mahrez. All the ability in the world but let down by poor decision-making far too often. Given their talent, they both should be two of the best forwards in the league.

Sarr was excellent yesterday. If Sane leaves, I’d prefer him to the likes of Zaha, Saint-Maximin and Traore.

Leon Bailey scored for Leverkusen yesterday. Could be one to keep an eye on if he can regain his form the rest of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.