Aston Villa | EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A repeat of last years Watford FA Cup Final drubbing please. I think the players will be up for it as will the fans.

What is the record win for a final in this competion?

A repeat of last years Watford FA Cup Final drubbing please. I think the players will be up for it as will the fans.

What is the record win for a final in this competion?
Whatever Liverpool last put up...

Having won through the rounds, it would be rude not to win again. C'mon City! Get the hat trick.

Its that moment when our laughing stock of a club became every comedians dream when David Conn warned us we should have at least understood that that hiring a rich sheik would take our heart and soul and winning things will be cumbersome tiring and not what our great club stands for oh how i miss those days i owe a full apology to someone no longer with us Alan Ball who after our 6-0 pasting at Anfield said that he had" really enjoyed that" i was stunned but in hindsight today as we head for another tiresome visit to Wembley i now understand him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.