UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too warm for a duvet.
What makes you sure that your version is the realistic one? You must have zero faith in the clubs owners to reach that conclusion. Is that the case?

I have every faith in our club to win our case at CAS or continue the fight in the courts.

All other talk about bringing down UEFA and talk last night about having on stories that will hurt Liverpool is fanciful.

A dose of LSD in to his food or a drink, wait about 30 to 45 mins, then start mentioning to him that he has a hair stuck on the corner of his top lip.
Every so often remind him that its still there in situ and or that he has a tiny drop of nose drool hanging out of his nostrils. After he goes to wipe it, tell him it's still there, do this 2 or 3 times. Then repeat 15 to 20 minutes later. His head should White Rabbit by this time.
Sounds like you have done that before...

A violent reaction is not really the answer

He's a little bloke with a big mouth

I'm a big bloke with a short temper especially when it comes to city

At this moment can't see us going and fucking it up for everyone else

Get a big fuck off dildo tape it to a bottle of water and slip it into his hand luggage before you go through security at the airport. It's sure to be discovered.Say nothin but wait until you get him alone later and just tell him if you think that was embarrassing wait until you see what I have in store for you on the way home. Should shut the fucker up. Enjoy your hols pal.

Reactions: moz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.