#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Karen, trust you had a good a day as us!! Foden started as you stated he would and I am pleased to say I lost the bet, i thought he was sensational. The donation will be made this week as promised. Cheers

Wow. That was his best performance so far and surely the moment he breaks in to the 1st team and the England squad.

He just oozed class. His first touch and lay off for the ball to Gundo for the disputed corner, that lead to the 2nd goal, was just sublime.

Wow. That was his best performance so far and surely the moment he breaks in to the 1st team and the England squad.

He just oozed class. His first touch and lay off for the ball to Gundo for the disputed corner, that lead to the 2nd goal, was just sublime.
Don’t count on it,Southgate was at the Everton game probably checking up on which rag players he can shoehorn into the euro squad ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.