#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's actually just so ridiculously talented. He's right up there with Bernardo, Mahrez and David in terms of his technical ability.

I had a sneaky feeling Pep would pick him at Wembley, hope he also gets to play at the swamp as I'm sure he's got another motm performance in him for that game.

What a player. I know we're all getting a bit giddy but he could very well be England's greatest ever player in 15 years time.

He runs like a thoroughbred racehorse. Now who else does that remind me of...?
Colin Bell Paul Lake and Phil Foden don't run.They glide with the ball.
It's an absolute joy to watch.Pure high class footballing ability...the likes of Henderson Maddison and Grealish can all just "keep on running "
For they will always be water-carrier's compared to a true Football genius such as Foden.
Poetry in Motion.

Top class performance, some of his first touches, wow.

Let him loose against the rags so he can score his first derby goal!

Excellent. I’ve said it before that if he can get a run of games he’ll show he’s better than Mount, Grealish etc.

Fine performance. Was willing him to get the goal that would have really put the cap on the day, and put us out of our misery as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.