Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

Good performance on the whole should have got another 1 or 2. Think it would have been 5 or 6 if not for Stones' mistake

I know this seems a stupid point to make hours after the game but what was with Lee Mason and that "free throw in" for Villa?
The Villa player who was treated was not fouled and the ball went out of play naturally for a City throw. Yet after treatment Mason insisted the ball be given to Villa!
Villa kicked it out to allow, I assume, treatment for the injured player. No idea why we had to give it back, another stupid idea that has crept into the game. I understand if it's a head injury but it wasn't. Mason was shit all game and probably had a Villa top on underneath.

Actually enjoyed it more for it being close and still being a game for 90 minutes. If we'd have been 3 up at half time with the game over then the atmosphere would have died as Villa fans would have ebbed away and many blues would have drifted also.

I don’t think those sat in car for 6 hours coming home last night would say that is a great experience. Each to their own.
Wish those twats at the FA who decide on these stupid ko times have to travel back home afterwards and not just five miles down the road. Sky game could have been 4.00 and we could have kicked off at 1.30 and been home at a sensible time

Just going through Stockport on the train.
Surely they should add ‘The Home of Phil Foden’ to the sign on the platform?

And Strawberry Studios where, if I'm not mistaken, Joy Division recorded some of their seminal tracks. Good place, Stockport, for a shithouse. It was my local ‘big smoke’ when I was growing up in Hazel Grove. I distinctly remember revising for my 'A' levels (which I thought I ought to do, at some point) in the reading room of the public library.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.