Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know what all the fuss is about, average player in a below average team, although I think they played well yesterday I didn't see too much of him. Medium fish in a small pond syndrome. If the press weren't blowing so much sunshine up his arse we'd really be non the wiser.

it’s the agents who push certain players via their pet journalists. Look how Pickford has ended up as England’s goalkeeper, when I’ve seen better on Hough End

Dont know what all the fuss is about, average player in a below average team, although I think they played well yesterday I didn't see too much of him. Medium fish in a small pond syndrome. If the press weren't blowing so much sunshine up his arse we'd really be non the wiser.

Have you seen how he wears his socks though!

He spends more time on his arse complaining and tucking his fucking beer mat shin pads into his pop socks he is bang average
That's an insult to bang average players that you are throwing him in the same bracket - he is utter gash

He is not and never will be good enough for us whilst Pep is manager.

I’m amazed some blues don’t want grealish. He would be incredible in our team & is just what we need.

Grealish, Rodri breaking play up whilst Kev & foden break forward would be incredible.
You keep pushing him but he is not at all what we need,he is shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.