Mark the City fan on 606

You're right about the domestic and European trophy double. City won a major trophy before United or Arsenal and before Chelsea even existed. City also won the FA Cup (3 times), the League Cup (twice) and a European trophy before Liverpool ever did. But as we all know City have no history.

Cheers mate...I have imprinted these facts onto my brain and suggest everyone does the same haha!!!. I'll be well ready when some Liverpool supporting plonker starts spouting rubbish about City in the future.

Come on lads, let's not call him out, on the piss all weekend, been bouncing about Wembley for a couple of hours and doing Savage a favour as a mate.
I'm think he was ambushed by Savage but not in an unkind way, probably put Savage in his place tonnes of times and Savage thought he would be the right one to shut the Liverpool lad up.

I was listening when the Scouse supporter started to prove that his head was filled with syphilis induced phlegm and I switched off.

It is a complete waste of time to try to discuss anything with anyone as stupid as he is.

You might as well try to get sense out of a double flush turd or Migs Deloony.

The really depressing thing is the Scouse germ might be allowed to vote...

JJ

I was listening when the Scouse supporter started to prove that his head was filled with syphilis induced phlegm and I switched off.

It is a complete waste of time to try to discuss anything with anyone as stupid as he is.

You might as well try to get sense out of a double flush turd or Migs Deloony.

The really depressing thing is the Scouse germ might be allowed to vote...

JJ

If ever there was any proof need that you are wasting your time talking football with a dipper or a rag , that was it.

I was listening when the Scouse supporter

Literally all of them peddle out the same old fucking shit, City are cheats, too much money, small club, attendances etc.

I just don't bother engaging anymore, as they are so transparent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.