Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

On the tube all giving it empty seats blah blah. I let them say their bit then quietly pointed out to them that I remembered their ground being half empty when they went down in 2016. All went quiet after that.

Going into Wembley I wasn’t sure I would history being made but sat in the bar back at the hotel after the match I I knew I was there the day Claudio Bravo made a save

here’s to you Claudio

Sarcastic comment for a supposed City Fan. You ought to go to Wembley more often like the rest of us - you would have seen him win the Charity Shield v Liverpool)

just a joke mate

I bet it was. If so, it was a poor one about one of your own players. We get enough shit from other fans and the press.

Sarcastic comment for a supposed City Fan. You ought to go to Wembley more often like the rest of us - you would have seen him win the Charity Shield v Liverpool)
He may have done so. From the other end?

Reactions: CC1
Another great Wembley trip, but I agree totally about the number of divs following Villa. We have our share of knobs, like the plank with the flare in the Torch, but a lot of the Villa I encountered were snarling idiots on about empty seats and 1982 and not a lot else. They have a bitter support, because they think they are the biggest club, in a big city and they hate the fact that they are also rans in reality. They only got to this final because the scousers played a youth team against them. Hope they go down.

I've never met a single fan from any of the main Midlands teams who wasn't ignorant, bitter or completely aggressive.

Only Leicester fans, in my personal experience, have any type of normalcy.

It is a cultural wasteland, confined to bragging about UB40, Ozzy Osbourne and the Bull Ring.
Cultural wasteland ...lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.