Fernandinho - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant. Seems to have really adapted aerially to playing centre half - times his jumps perfectly and becomes huge when he leaps. Some great balls out from the back too, cutting through the middle. What a player he's been for us

Faultless from start to finish again. Made it look easy and I don’t think he misplaced a pass all game. Don’t understand why he doesn’t get more credit from pundits and opposing fans.

I’m sticking my neck out here but you could make a case for him being City’s greatest ever player. Maybe a few years less service keeps him out of that conversation.

To be playing at the level he’s at at nearly 35 is just plain ridiculous.
When we signed him he was 28 and I remember thinking 'he better be good because we'll only get 3 good years out of him'.... The guy is a genetic freak! Still as fit today as he was the day he signed.

When we signed him he was 28 and I remember thinking 'he better be good because we'll only get 3 good years out of him'.... The guy is a genetic freak! Still as fit today as he was the day he signed.

Almost quite literally. I have seen no discernible decline in him whatsoever. If he's doing more of the same next season, extend him again.

ESNK3_mWkAI9BQk.jpg

Life is full of ups and downs, and those who are able to get up and move on after they have fallen are much bigger than those who laugh at your fall and point their finger at you. Regardless of what happens, we should always move on... #johnstones

Fantastic photo - Fern is a top drawer player and i will give Stones the benefit of the doubt again! Apart from the fall he was excellent.

ESNK3_mWkAI9BQk.jpg

Life is full of ups and downs, and those who are able to get up and move on after they have fallen are much bigger than those who laugh at your fall and point their finger at you. Regardless of what happens, we should always move on... #johnstones

Those comments from one of our best, most committed players puts some of those on here to shame. I suppose he'll be dismissed as a 'happy clapper' !

Simply, he’s not a very good centre back. He gets stuck in more than Stones and doesn’t visibly give as many goals always as Otamendi but this experiment has failed and failed miserably

He's been our best CB this season for me. We do miss his energy in midfield, but Pep is trying to get Rodri used to the pace of the PL. I love Ferny.

Simply, he’s not a very good centre back. He gets stuck in more than Stones and doesn’t visibly give as many goals always as Otamendi but this experiment has failed and failed miserably

I don't like seeing him play there but he's comfortably in our top three players this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.