#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
reports of being in the squad for the england friendlies , so there is a chance of Euros now if he performs

One of the things I love about Phil is his tweet from the other day about being able to come home to his little lad. For a 19 year old he seems to be incredibly grounded, hopefully the wee man keeps him from going out on the piss and ruining what what could be an absolutely stellar career. The world really is this lads oyster.

Sadly I think you are spot on. David is a wonderful player who clearly has reached his final season.We have seen the occasional flash of his brilliance this season but age has caught up with him.

Time to step aside for the young pretender to his throne !

CTID

Harsh. Silva played well against Villa at the weekend and has played well overall this season. Think one of our greatest ever players deserves a bit more respect.

Pep Guardiola on
@PhilFoden
: "I want the best for him, the best. He will get what he deserves in good and bad moments. He just works and it always pays off. At 19 you have a lot to improve but with this behaviour he can do whatever he wants

His confidence will be sky high now.

He must start on Wednesday and the door should be open for further PL starts for sure.

We knew he was versatile but to put in Bernardo-esque performance in a cup final shows where he's at. A superstar in waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.