Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

Genuinley never felt worried yesterday except for set piece situations. Felt we totally controlled the game.

Yer never fully in control if a PiGMOL man is running round, sorry, waddling round, the field armed with whistle and cards. Mason on Sunday demonstrated the usual farce of free kicks evolving from some contact (allowed in the game since the game began) followed by a Villa player who found that he was momentarily overcome by the force of gravity and ended up clutching the ball (handball, by the way!) and chewing a bit of turf! Compare that to the number of times our players attempted to stay on their feet, awarded some dubious notion of advantage, fouled again, remain upright and eventually get a cross or shot off that comes to nothing. One application for one team and quite another for the opposite team. But the biggest indictment is that not one of PiGMOL pillocks would ever tell yer that they would award those 'free kicks' if they happened in the area!

Probably because the game has moved on since the 70s.
I get so tired of people thinking players should play every couple of days. Physical and mental recovery are huge parts of the game. Fans expect so much and rightly so but if you want to see consistency and peak performance, rotation is absolutely necessary

So pleased for my young son first final struggles badly with Autism so great for me to see As he was exiting he caught eye of the clubs seemingly no1 musical fan Noel Gallagher Now i know this guy does get plenty or requests perhaps annoyingly so, but to tell a nine year old who merely asked for a selfie TO FUCK OFF IS OUT OF ORDER OR He was rushing to get to Pep to show off hia arse kissing skills

What a twat, hope he enjoyed the day though, and Gallagher, needs to sort out that fuckin stupid bearskin hat hairdo he's got too.

One thing I noticed yesterday is how great it is to have frequent reasonably priced public transport that runs even in off peak times.

I was staying a couple of miles out from Heathrow and my return flight was 8am. I caught a bus just after 6am that took me straight into terminal 5. Even better it was free as the journey was in the airport perimeter free zone. Every bus I saw was packed which proves if public transport is frequent, reliable and reasonably priced people will use it.

One thing I noticed yesterday is how great it is to have frequent reasonably priced public transport that runs even in off peak times.

I was staying a couple of miles out from Heathrow and my return flight was 8am. I caught a bus just after 6am that took me straight into terminal 5. Even better it was free as the journey was in the airport perimeter free zone. Every bus I saw was packed which proves if public transport is frequent, reliable and reasonably priced people will use it.
hahahaha. Excellent point.

What a twat, hope he enjoyed the day though, and Gallagher, needs to sort out that fuckin stupid bearskin hat hairdo he's got too.

My ERO pointed out that Noel is now a 'corporate box' wallah, whilst LIam would probably stand on the terraces. How he wheedles his fuckin' way into the dressing room is just risible. And I decided he's persona non grata at Ewing Towers until he searches out the nine year old lad and provides him with the selfie. Mind, the lad has probably realised that Noel is just a crummy Burnage fellah from Hampstead.

Nowt wrong with Burnage. I went to school there. And the school produced that great England footballer - Wes Brown......

My ERO pointed out that Noel is now a 'corporate box' wallah, whilst LIam would probably stand on the terraces. How he wheedles his fuckin' way into the dressing room is just risible. And I decided he's persona non grata at Ewing Towers until he searches out the nine year old lad and provides him with the selfie. Mind, the lad has probably realised that Noel is just a crummy Burnage fellah from Hampstead.
He’s welcome here mate , but I’ll pin the fucker down and shave his bonce ;-).

And his mate Scully. The lad is an Everton fan (I went to school with him) but somehow gets to do videos on City’s official website and hanging with the team in the dressing rooms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.