League cup loyalty points

183sash

Not that it really matters much this season but now the LC is over , don’t we get the 200 points for being in the cup scheme , might just take some fans into the next points bracket

I've not had mine added either, but I'd give it a few days.

I can't remember how long it took last season.

Two hundred if on platinum,but I get what you mean.Think the only way of moving up now is in the case of “dead mans shoes” no complaints from me tho as the ones at the top of the pile have done the hard graft over the years.

Two hundred if on platinum,but I get what you mean.Think the only way of moving up now is in the case of “dead mans shoes” no complaints from me tho as the ones at the top of the pile have done the hard graft over the years.
They have undoubtedly done the hard yards and deserve to be where they are fact.
But their actual points total wouldn't be anything like as high without having being able to purchase points for £50 a year.

In the same situation myself, but it's unfair and irrational.

They have undoubtedly done the hard yards and deserve to be where they are fact.
But their actual points total wouldn't be anything like as high without having being able to purchase points for £50 a year.

If your goal is to watch City away you have no choice but to pay the Platinum tax.

I think everyone agrees it is a disgraceful way to extract more money from the fan base and the club should be ashamed of itself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.