Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

Well, Bravo has played every minute against Preston, Southampton, Oxford, United (A), United (H) and Villa. Phil Foden has started against Preston, Southampton, Oxford and Villa and he made a substitute appearance in the 3-1 away leg at Old Trafford.

Bravo made the game winning save in the Final, Foden has played extremely well throughout and won the MOTM in the Final.

I’d argue both should be in the starting 11 of the tournament and they are the only 2.

You can (rightly imo) argue it should have been done after the final in which case you’d make two valid shouts but that’s not how it’s been done so you have to discount the performance in the final.

I don’t recall Bravo doing anything noteworthy before the final and only 1 clean sheet to his name. Foden didn’t stand out before the final either, I seem to remember he had a bit of a poor showing against oxford.

Bernardo for his performances against united should have got him in but that’s it

My girlfriend's 9yr old son supports Juventus, no one in his family interested in football. She's just txt me saying he'd been waving of of the flags from Wembley around all morning shouting come on city!
And he's put the flag in his window.

My work here is done. On to the next one.

Spot on mate thought exactly the same

They weren't even singing songs about their own side it was all that anti City shit and the champions of Europe song. They do know we won a European trophy 12 years before them don't they? Pissed up thick aggressive morons that 30 years ago would have got exactly what they were after, a fight. Scum.

You can (rightly imo) argue it should have been done after the final in which case you’d make two valid shouts but that’s not how it’s been done so you have to discount the performance in the final.

I don’t recall Bravo doing anything noteworthy before the final and only 1 clean sheet to his name. Foden didn’t stand out before the final either, I seem to remember he had a bit of a poor showing against oxford.

Bernardo for his performances against united should have got him in but that’s it
Whether or not bravo had kept one clean sheet and foden didn't stand out before the final is yesterdays news. When it mattered they both contributed in the final, one making a great save and the other producing imo his best performance to date. Credit to them both.

My girlfriend's 9yr old son supports Juventus, no one in his family interested in football. She's just txt me saying he'd been waving of of the flags from Wembley around all morning shouting come on city!
And he's put the flag in his window.

My work here is done. On to the next one.
Keep em coming!

Watched the highlights on Quest and I thought they did a decent job despite Michael Brown being sandwiched between 2 dippers. TBF though Murray & Warnock were fair and balanced about the game. Gave us all the credit we deserved. Miles better than the shite we usually have to put up with from the other channels.

I have just slept over 12hrs straight and staggering like i have been done by a whole rugby team

Watched it back now,i love us,anyone having a go at the crowd need to pipe the fuck down

are you sure that you havnt been done by a whole rugby team,

Last 9 available domestic trophies.

LC 18 - City
PL 18 - City
FA 18 - Chelsea
CS 18 - City
LC 19 - City
PL 19 - City
FA 19 - City
CS 19 - City
LC 20 - City
Sir Alex Ferguson called, says crow doesn't taste that bad now he's getting used to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.