UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't and i won't believe he supports City. He is like on a personal vendetta.

About FFP, ok, i get it. He can write this stuff if he really thinks it is true as a journalist (even though most of those are allegations rather than facts). But, the club won a trophy and the first thing to do is write about the owner investing in the club in order to somehow diminish the value of this victory.

I dunno, i didn't see people writing about Real Madrid winning 3 CL in a row because they had broke the transfer record to buy Cristiano Ronaldo. Or MU trophies being belittled because they were the financial juggernaut of the PL.

This can only be written by an hater.

Unless it's his job to report that way and he loves his job more than City?

I`m more and more convinced that Ceferein is not only behind City but that he wants to rid UEFA of the so called G14 shitbags.
My view is Ceferin is a "politician". He will always try to strike a deal if possible not to burn any bridge. It is not in his interest. The fact he reportedly offered a deal to City seems consistent with Le Monde article i had posted : UEFA chiefs had offered a deal to PSG but FFP chambers refused and kept going. Seems like the exact same scenario being played out here.

That said, i don't think he wants to get rid of the G14 either. They are too powerful for him to antagonize them. He is trying to manage both camps.

It seems clear that the purpose of Ceferin's statement is to show that machinery for dealing with those thought to have infringed FFP (seriously or not) is independent of executive interference and that the AC and IC are independent of each other. This is meant to reinforce the official position and refute City's claim that UEFA are judge, jury, executioner and any other role in the process. City are supposed to have had an impartial, objective hearing from squeaky clan seekers after truth and wisdom such as M. Leterme. His ignorance of any details of the "trial" shows that any nonsense about him trying to "broker a deal" must be absurd and figments of the imagination. UEFA is united in its attempts to see justice done.

PS It is not hard to see how the media will rally to such a sincere, right thinking idealist. City must be guilty of whatever the charges are and evidence shouldn't be needed though St Ceferin seems to believe CAS might be finicky enough to believe it is.

But however high the stakes are for City they are sky high for UEFA and they are getting nearer and nearer to the stage in proceedings where matters will be decided by those determined to enforce the law not some mickey mouse regulations dreamt up to please those bullying UEFA and the ground under UEFA's feet is getting marshier and marshier.

My view is Ceferin is a "politician". He will always try to strike a deal if possible not to burn any bridge. It is not in his interest. The fact he reportedly offered a deal to City seems consistent with Le Monde article i had posted : UEFA chiefs had offered a deal to PSG but FFP chambers refused and kept going. Seems like the exact same scenario being played out here.

That said, i don't think he wants to get rid of the G14 either. They are too powerful for him to antagonize them. He is trying to manage both camps.

An impossible task now. He has to pick a side. Both sides could finish him.

What a mess. This is what greed does.

They've always been the good guys. We're the bad guys. Keep up!
Wouldn't want our media to have wasted their words would we.

KXei1MR.jpg

From the onset this has always been a political motivated move by the G14 camps and IMO has nothing to do with sporting reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.