Arsenal (h) - Confirmed next Wednesday 11th March 19:30

There could be up to three matches to rearrange (Arsenal, Chelsea and Newcastle). I think that there are now five blank midweek slots available including a week on Wednesday.

If we stay in the CL only 2 more spare midweeks apart from this potential date on 11th - and those could be needed for the league games due on FA Cup 1/4 and semi weekends.
Get it played ffs

I've no problem with it being next week but why didn't they sort this out weeks ago? They knew it had to be rescheduled so why wait until the last minute?

Would have been announced by now surely. We might want it but if arsenal are against it what can we do.

I think it will be officially announced tomorrow. Arsenal might not want it but it was the PL that recommend the date. If the PL, City & Sky want it played that day it will happen.

Won’t have to wait for our game tomorrow now to find out if a date later could be available ... now that Chelsea have dumped the “world champions” out of the FA Cup, we already have another game to rearrange later ...

I think it will be officially announced tomorrow. Arsenal might not want it but it was the PL that recommend the date. If the PL, City & Sky want it played that day it will happen.

I was sort of thinking tomorrow will be the cut off point tbh. After that doubt they would announce with less than a weeks notice.

Makes sense for arsenal to stall though as they are out of the EL, and playing us in a congested period, would suit them.

Being reported on the ticket page on Facebook that it’s defo next Wednesday and he seems very sure it’s nailed on now. Announced tomorrow morning apparently?

Won’t have to wait for our game tomorrow now to find out if a date later could be available ... now that Chelsea have dumped the “world champions” out of the FA Cup, we already have another game to rearrange later ...

So that will need to go in either after the Newcastle/semi weekend, or after the Watford game? (assuming cups progress etc etc)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.