UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely starting to look like there’s a few smaller battles within the big battle.

The thing that makes no sense to me now is that it was the IC/AC who decided the severity of the punishment but it was handed down in the name of UEFA so surely they at least knew what punishment they were handing down?

Yet now we have the head of the organisation saying that not only as he not spoken to anybody about the case but has never even seen it

I wouldn’t trust any of them as far as I can throw them.

Definitely starting to look like there’s a few smaller battles within the big battle.

The thing that makes no sense to me now is that it was the IC/AC who decided the severity of the punishment but it was handed down in the name of UEFA so surely they at least knew what punishment they were handing down?

Yet now we have the head of the organisation saying that not only as he not spoken to anybody about the case but has never even seen it
Might be worth us keeping tabs on the financial structure of UEFA - if there are elements being hastily restructured into seperate entities so that they could be sacrificed with zero recourse to the carcass.

It’s not for qualifying years it’s says 20/21 21/22
The Adjudicatory Chamber has imposed disciplinary measures on Manchester City Football Club directing that it shall be excluded from participation in UEFA club competitions in the next two seasons (ie. the 2020/21 and 2021/22 seasons) and pay a fine of € 30 million.
Liverpool would have failed FFP but didn’t qualify They also were allowed to move £50m of expenditure to infrastructure the next season they qualified This was money they claimed was spent on the pictures of a new stadium
I thought the UEFA chief added a rider that we are banned for 2 years 'for which we qualify'?

Wish people would stop referring to these teams as "the elite" and suchlike, at least put "self proclaimed" or something in front, most of them were just in the right place at the right time when money started rolling in, it wasn't that long ago people were pissing themselves when Barcelona said they were going to challenge Real Madrid for Beckham's signature !

Might be worth us keeping tabs on the financial structure of UEFA - if there are elements being hastily restructured into seperate entities so that they could be sacrificed with zero recourse to the carcass.
That is a very good point.
Winning a legal case is one thing but collecting any awarded damages is another.

Last edited:

Variation on the "I knew nothing about it" defence.
The question is if top brass don't know, why don't they know? Yet to see any CEO of a Bank punished for money laundering offences on their watch.

The same head of the organisation that stupidly said it was a concrete case before the case was even started on the back of a gossip magazines story.

Dec 2018, Ceferin said: “We are assessing the situation. We have an independent body working on it. Very soon we will have the answers on what will happen in this concrete case.”
https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...amount-to-concrete-case-against-a4007461.html

Last edited:
I wouldn’t trust any of them as far as I can throw them.

I wouldn't trust them as far as I could kick the Etihad across the road to the Asda carpark! The organisation has stunk to Heaven for years, run by a cabal of clubs for their own benefit and will attempt to fuck over any one who attempts to snatch any of their 'birthrights'!

Pretty sure “this concrete case” was a mistranslation and he actually said “this particular case”.

Actual quotes added I am pretty sure even our shite press can't actually misquote.

The fucker said its a concrete case before the case even started and now says he knows nothing and hasn't seen anything about the case. he's a fucking lying twat like the rest of them,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.