Serious Jockin' no G

This. But let’s be honest, no one goes to Radio 2 for uninterrupted, voice free music.
After all, these personality DJs get paid good money for all that really talented banter dontcha know?

The BBC will not splurge licence fee payers money to cough up for copyright music! They already spent thousands of fuckin' licences getting the useless DJ's in - little money left to play a few records. That's why the BBC is stuffed with pleas for people to phone in, or else the lazy bastards behind the mic will have to do summat!

Does Steve Wright still have the same format he did 15 years (or more) ago ? The pretend old woman as his sidekick ? He sums up just what is wrong with the bloated load of shite.
the pretend old woman was an old woman then but is no longer an old woman as sadly she is no more

Worst thing on the radio absolutely terrible.
I said on something the other day radio 2 has really gone down hill.
Zoe ball and sarah Cox are utter shit

Worst thing on the radio absolutely terrible.
I said on something the other day radio 2 has really gone down hill.
Zoe ball and sarah Cox are utter shit
Not just R2.

R5 in the morning is like a radio version of ITV. Joshing and joking with lots of dipper love ins. Phone ins like Radio Twitter where every caller aims to be more outraged than the previous caller.

So tried R4 for some proper news and it's now like R5 used to be.

A general dumbing down across BBC radio? Dread to think what R1 is like these days.

Appreciate now how good Colin Murray was on TS in the morning.

Not just R2.

R5 in the morning is like a radio version of ITV. Joshing and joking with lots of dipper love ins. Phone ins like Radio Twitter where every caller aims to be more outraged than the previous caller.

So tried R4 for some proper news and it's now like R5 used to be.

A general dumbing down across BBC radio? Dread to think what R1 is like these days.

Appreciate now how good Colin Murray was on TS in the morning.
I listen to absolute radio or absolute 90s.
Cant stand bbc

Is Simon Bates still on the airwaves?
And Oooh Gary Davies?

I left school July 79 and worked in a Ford main dealer garage and had to endure that shite everyday for 4 years until I left.... Steve Wright was shite back then and he's been stealing a living for 40 years!

Simon Bates has emigrated to Classic FM I think, and Gary Davies did a stand in for Ken Bruce on R2 the other week!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.