Angelino - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believed that after PSG bid £25 million for him then City only brought him back to ultimately make a profit on him.

From his comments doesn’t look like one of those loyal youngsters who will stand by club in difficult times

From his comments doesn’t look like one of those loyal youngsters who will stand by club in difficult times
LOL

He never had a future here, he was brought back to make up the numbers before been sold off for profit.

Fuck me Angelino is absolutely tearing it up at Leipzig. Obviously they play 3ATB which means his defensive mediocrity is masked, and he can focus on providing width and crosses. We need to search for our receipt

Fuck me Angelino is absolutely tearing it up at Leipzig. Obviously they play 3ATB which means his defensive mediocrity is masked, and he can focus on providing width and crosses. We need to search for our receipt

Please stop with the "defensive mediocrity" bullshit, he was doing just as well in a back 4 for PSG last year against Spurs and Barcelona and he defends well.

He just didn't get time to learn the system, he defended poorly because he was coming from being out of position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.