Let’s keep reminding people of our achievements

still can not believe we won everything that this country has to offer last year it really is amazing we won the lot, we are so lucky to have this team.

absolutely. Amazing. Pity it’s glossed over by media. Great to see Pep putting it out there now. He’s realised how under appreciated we are

we should, in a funny old way, be thanking the detractors. if it wasn't for all the constant negativity and belittling of our team and club, i don't think we would have been as successful as we have been. the players have been overlooked for awards, their performances have been under-reported and under-appreciated. this has spurred on the team to prove themselves like nothing else could (even media contrived spats with other managers).

the vitriol that heads in our direction from most media outlets, and fans of other clubs, has been nothing short of bullying on a national scale. the negativity or simple ambivalence around anything the club achieve or do for the local, national, and international football scene is unprecedented.

this club have raised the quality of football in this country to new heights. the style of play has been accepted and incorporated into most teams throughout the whole of the British football league divisions, not just the premier league. detractors said it couldn't be done in Britain, but the change has been astounding. even pub teams are playing in the Pep/City "style".

Liverpool should be on their knees thanking City for their performances these last few seasons. they are the only team who have risen to the challenge, and 1000% they would not be winning the league this year if it wasn't for Pep being down the road playing the football he is.

the fact that we are pilloried, for being the catalyst to a new exciting era for football in this country, shows just how backward thinking and entrenched the old guard are. comical to think, that they think, they will stop this MCFC steam roller from razing everything in our path, because, ban or not, we are going fucking nowhere for a long time!!!!

CTID

still can not believe we won everything that this country has to offer last year it really is amazing we won the lot, we are so lucky to have this team.
Truly astonishing season. Winning the last 14 games to win the league then rocking up to Wembley needing to beat Watford to do something never ever done before in this country and beating them 6-0 almost defies description.

Not been mentioned since may has it,the day we won the cup they were straight on the attack with the bung question and all that followed

They hate us,we get it,we know we are the best team in the last 10yrs in the prem,they can go and boil their nuts

Up the blues
I'm by no means an expert chef, but shouldn't they be roasting them?

Doesnt help that our own club doesnt celebrate it properly.

We dont even have a DVD of last season to look back on.
And yet there are currently 381 separate items in the clearance section in the City site shop that I guess didn't pan out as expected. Everyone has different tastes, yes, but.
The DVD should have been a no brainer, a year like that? Four Cups, C'mon. I can't imagine those not selling out to City fans in all four corners of that Hughes bloke supposedly flat world.
Add in 5x the price for limited edition signed copies, then double it again for the Blue-ray format. FFP cash left on the table there.

And yet there are currently 381 separate items in the clearance section in the City site shop that I guess didn't pan out as expected. Everyone has different tastes, yes, but.
The DVD should have been a no brainer, a year like that? Four Cups, C'mon. I can't imagine those not selling out to City fans in all four corners of that Hughes bloke supposedly flat world.
Add in 5x the price for limited edition signed copies, then double it again for the Blue-ray format. FFP cash left on the table there.
Admittedly the world may have moved on with everyone taking their own pics these days but I couldn’t believe there wasn’t a special edition poster of that team photo with all four trophies. Surely that would’ve sold tens of thousands

Admittedly the world may have moved on with everyone taking their own pics these days but I couldn’t believe there wasn’t a special edition poster of that team photo with all four trophies. Surely that would’ve sold tens of thousands
Absolutely that as well, with limited edition, framed, signed ones. Oh well, there are always these,
Manchester City Woman - An Oral History
00281989_00.jpg

00178386_00.jpg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.