Sheffield Wednesday (A) - FA Cup R5 Post-Match Thread

Main takeaway......

Who from the BBC was directing that fucking game, Mr Bean?

I know the game was shite but I’ve not tuned in to spend most of it watching Garry Monk, some kids in the crowd, the outside of Hillsbrough and some fucking trees.
Thought the trees deserved MOTM myself.

Wednesday fans can be proud of the way they stuck together and defended really well. Lack a cutting edge, granted, but they should be pushing up the table.

Job done but that was a hard watch and I expect Pep to lay right into them for that performance. lethargic display first half lacking in any tempo then the second half after we got the goal we just played to see the game out which is never a good idea at 1-0.

Cancelo was disappointing, mendy had a good second half, cb’s had nothing to do. Rodri was far too slow in possession. Mahrez wasted far too many chances, it must be infuriating playing next to him at times with his greediness, the rest were just there.

A good example of our season to date that, too ponderous and very very wasteful.

The commentary on the man city website was strange . Why are we not a bias bastards like Manu tv or Liverpool TV it was the GMR radio

Foden better have been rested for a reason.
He needs to be fresh to come on in the 88th minute at the weekend. Best to wrap him in cotton wool.

but seriously though, looking at the form of our wingers, Foden starts the derby playing RW. Sterling left and either striker up top. Then it’s probably Rodri, Gundogan and KDB in midfield. That’s my guess, but I don’t think I’ve ever guessed Pep correctly :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.