Sheffield Wednesday (A) - FA Cup R5 Post-Match Thread

Best part of the evening was the meal my daughter cooked for me,awful match,City should by now know how to over come a 10 man defence.PS whoever was the BBC director,producer of tonight’s game I hope you receive your P45 first thing tomorrow morning,don,t take your coat off,you are gone,or did they let a Sheffield junior school do the camera work,pathetic
They did overcome them?

ESS7uoCXsAUqAoI.jpg

Since Pep Guardiola joined Manchester City in 2016, the Spaniard has overseen 15 victories in FA Cup matches [D1 L2] - at least five more wins than any other manager over this period. [via @OptaJoe]

(+) Good win. It ain't easy, innit, ask Klopperty.
The lads were obviously hungover for the drinky cup exertions and the wendies goalie was made famous.

(-) I'm sick of the twitter twats bashing Stones and Bravo and Merlin and Bernardo. Fuckwits with dipper-like entitlement ( karius and lovren) call themselves blues? Cvnts, support the team and don't crave attention by trying to appear witty and knowledgeable, you wet fannies.

A good win and it wasn’t they difficult. I thought Stones had a good game and on another day Mahrez fluidly have been man of the match

We were happy to keep the ball and go through, Wednesday we’re happy for a 1-0 defeat and take the positives

It won’t live long in the memory but beat United on Sunday and then concentrate on the FA Cup and CL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.