FA Cup QF - Newcastle (A) - Sat 21 Mar 7pm

I think after this now the FA and TV companies would be hoping for a Manchester derby in one semi and Arsenal v Chelsea in the other ...

6'000 tickets I think for City, unless they reduce the allocation for safety reasons cough cough.
I’m
Sure we had 9k there when we played them in the FA cup last time. Still couldn’t get a ticket and had to watch it in the Black Bull boozer outside the ground. Think we got beat 1-0

I’m
Sure we had 9k there when we played them in the FA cup last time. Still couldn’t get a ticket and had to watch it in the Black Bull boozer outside the ground. Think we got beat 1-0

I seem to remember we got 9k too. But I think it holds 50k so the rules are we will get 7.5k. These days clubs tend to offer less because they can sell them themselves and the police show some leeway for safety/segregation. So I’m going to agree it will be around 6k.

Disappointing that. Elephant man Bruce will be determined to do his old rags a f avour and no doubt the fat drunkards in the crowd will be treating it like their cup final. Will have to play a full strength side at a time when the fixtures are piling up.

Could have done with Norwich at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.