Mourinho announced as new Spurs coach

He was done as a manager when it all went wrong at Madrid.

The man is badly damaged and should team up with Wee Davie.

I don't think he was quite done since he of course won another title with Chelsea, but that's when the signs first started to appear.

By the end of his last Chelsea stint I think it was clear that he'd run his race. It's hard to put a finger on it exactly but once he joined the Rags he just seemed to be neither here nor there - almost like a pale imitation of his old self.

I think once he leaves Spurs in the not too distant future he needs to call club land quits and get into NT management if he still can. Probably the best he'd be able to do tbh.

I don't think he was quite done since he of course won another title with Chelsea, but that's when the signs first started to appear.

By the end of his last Chelsea stint I think it was clear that he'd run his race. It's hard to put a finger on it exactly but once he joined the Rags he just seemed to be neither here nor there - almost like a pale imitation of his old self.

I think once he leaves Spurs in the not too distant future he needs to call club land quits and get into NT management if he still can. Probably the best he'd be able to do tbh.
I am sure I read the death of his father has had a very major effect on him. He looks a broken man regardless.

Time for him to go away and enjoy his riches and the simple life.

I am sure I read the death of his father has had a very major effect on him. He looks a broken man regardless.

Time for him to go away and enjoy his riches and the simple life.

He was okay as a pundit on sky. It's a shame as he was a breath of fresh air when he first came into management here.

He now (allegedly) has asked his board to tell him what to prioritise in the next few games, RB Leipzig or Burnley in the PL, says he can't do both.!...... No sane person would come out with this shit, he's lost the plot completely.... He will always get work though, despite his flush being busted many years ago....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.