COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cough started last night,my throat is raw now,can't even eat ice cream ,now i don't mind being ill but i draw a fucking line at not being able to eat ice cream

rang the drs

cough
high temperature
Chest a bit tight (no pics)
been travelling/crowds

Says stay put unless i get breathless

Germ ridden mancs ;)
Get well soon kid

Latest update about the mutation that has gone on.

S Type, the original and less deadly and less infectious.
L Type, the mutation, more deadly and more infectious.

70% of cases in China were L type and the lock down is helping stop L type.

Evidence looks like the global outbreak is the S type. However you can carry both S and L types. one case in the States had both.

Hoping the vaccine being developed will stop both

I read this in a China journal the other day but had yet to be definitively corroborated definitively but I think it's an important devolvement if correct.

So does that explain why there are quite a few reported cases of secondary infections or is it just people getting hit again with s and L type?

So vaccine for L type won't stop S and vice versa? A bit like Hep A and B maybe

Seen quite a few online testimonials from patients (youngish) went through it and recovered and they all seem to have gone through quite a rough ordeal - so we assume they are L type maybe? Another thing people that have gone through this and have later proven negative are still complaining of breathlessness and getting tired a week or so after being negative - residual damage to lung tissue?

All parties are in agreement with current protocols.
If we really want to contain it then we adopt the methodology implemented by China and North Korea and feck human rights and freedoms.

Or we close Parliament and f@ck off home for five months like the Tories are proposing to do ... leaving the rest of us to fend for ourselves with a health service thats 45,000 nurses short .. has the lowest number of available beds (17000 fewer than 2010) in the civilised world... but they'll put the army on the streets to stop any trouble (cos the police cant cope as their numbers have been cut by 21,000)

Oh and they're ordering bodybags as well (allegedly)

I read this in a China journal the other day but had yet to be definitively corroborated definitively but I think it's an important devolvement if correct.

So does that explain why there are quite a few reported cases of secondary infections or is it just people getting hit again with s and L type?

So vaccine for L type won't stop S and vice versa? A bit like Hep A and B maybe

Seen quite a few online testimonials from patients (youngish) went through it and recovered and they all seem to have gone through quite a rough ordeal - so we assume they are L type maybe? Another thing people that have gone through this and have later proven negative are still complaining of breathlessness and getting tired a week or so after being negative - residual damage to lung tissue?

Apparently it comes back ...

If we are going to struggle imagine what it’s going to do in the third world, Africa etc there could be millions dying there and also for the chance for the virus to mutate as well, according to the government they’ve now admitted they won’t be able to contain it, I think it’s time they started to close things down, like football games etc, why take the chance of 50000 people having a chance of contracting it in one go.

If we are going to struggle imagine what it’s going to do in the third world, Africa etc there could be millions dying there and also for the chance for the virus to mutate as well, according to the government they’ve now admitted they won’t be able to contain it, I think it’s time they started to close things down, like football games etc, why take the chance of 50000 people having a chance of contracting it in one go.

Totally agree, but I think they are more concerned about the economy and clearly feel a few hundred thousand dead would be less damaging than a few months of reduced tax revenue.

China would seem to be getting on top of it by taking pretty drastic measures. Can anyone explain how we will do the same without taking those measures?

Totally agree, but I think they are more concerned about the economy and clearly feel a few hundred thousand dead would be less damaging than a few months of reduced tax revenue.

China would seem to be getting on top of it by taking pretty drastic measures. Can anyone explain how we will do the same without taking those measures?
We won’t, I don’t think the penny will drop until you start seeing a supermarket shut it’s doors because it has no staff, next panic buying and then it will snowball fast. I can see if not the arsenal game certainly but the next one been played behind closed doors, I just can’t see how they can’t do it now if they said they can’t contain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.