"The Fairy Godperson", anyone?

If you're hung up on the colour of someones skin that's your issue not mine.
Yet you are arguing against it even being brought up, Why? Why don't you want the issue of colour brought up? are you a white middle aged man who fits the demographic thus even the mention of it offends you? Talking about colour is not a taboo subject.

but i didn't say all white men are that way, why do you assume talking about colour is wrong.

No they will grow up feeling that inclusivity is normal, it will be the middle aged white men who wish it was 1987 and wish they could still tell racist jokes that will die out. Though i myself think this is just too much.

Your issue not mine, you had no need to mention white men but you did, so congratulations you're woke so it's all good.

Your issue not mine, you had no need to mention white men but you did, so congratulations you're woke so it's all good.
You know i have never heard anyone in real life mention the word woke, just on tv and the internet. I am not entirely sure what it means.I'm thinking tuned into social justice subjects, i may be wrong. I suppose i am then as i want those who feel left out to not feel that way but then again i hate political correctness like the subject of this thread because i feel it does more harm than good.

You know i have never heard anyone in real life mention the word woke, just on tv and the internet. I am not entirely sure what it means.I'm thinking tuned into social justice subjects, i may be wrong. I suppose i am then as i want those who feel left out to not feel that way but then again i hate political correctness like the subject of this thread because i feel it does more harm than good.

Invested too much time in this discussion, my point stands nowt against you bud and I leave the discussion respecting your opinion.

Do you think they might be doing this to get it in the news and give the film a bit of extra exposure? Whos going to watch fuckin Cinderella off here anyway?

Do you think they might be doing this to get it in the news and give the film a bit of extra exposure? Whos going to watch fuckin Cinderella off here anyway?
Oh I dunno mate, I've met a few likely candidates off here ;-)

Have to say, as an openly gay female, if I played the part I'd be outraged that they didn't recognise my sexuality and individuality and I would insist they referred to me as 'Fairy god Lesbian'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.