UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

How very big of the puppet coward.
We remain a valuable asset?

Asset as in what sense? Is this a public showing of good cop/bad cop?

Of course under sky's headline of us banned next season, they love kicking the boot in.

It has literally gone over my head what this geezer has said and like somebody alluded to UEFA is full of old, bitter and jealous chairman/Ex chairman of the cartel that don't want us in the champions league.

Fuck them.
I think we should cut him some slack, I think he's on our side, and wants more control, and take it away from the g14 bunch of clubs.

If we win at CAS we have a friend, if we lose he'll be gone sadly, and they'll all be our enemies.

Celerin is a shifty girls front bottom who is trying desperately to present the case against us as being independent, impartial and without pressure from any outside infuences.

I'm struggling with the idea that he is on our side as quite a few on here maintain.
I think he’s trying to say the case was independent because he knows CAS is going to tear it apart and he’s trying to distance himself from it.

I think it is aimed at CAS and the public, we have been saying the case was pre-judged and not independent. He's trying to say the reverse.
Yes I thought of that too, which is another reason why it is such an unusual move.
I mean if he’s trying to demonstrate to CAS how independent and impartial they are, then why is he running what amounts to an advertisement of the case and their impartiality while it is ongoing.
It’s like leaking to the media without the accusation of leaking.

It is totally bizarre no matter what way you look at it and it strikes me that if they were totally confident in their case then trying to influence in this manner just wouldn’t come into it.

I don’t buy this idea that we have friends on the “inside”.
UEFA have attacked us, plain and simple. Our only hope is that CAS is independent and beyond their influence, and if they are it doesn’t matter what any of these UEFA parasites say.

Reactions: CC1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.