FA Cup QF - Newcastle (A) - Sat 21 Mar 7pm

Could City win back to back Cup doubles?

We're odds-on to do it. That's pretty amazing. I don't think it's ever been done before?

Sheffield United v Arsenal
Newcastle v Manchester City
Norwich v Derby/Manchester United
Leicester City v Chelsea

Will be difficult but quite an exciting prospect.

We could do it easily if we are prepared to play our best team in the games

Was hoping for Newcastle at home, but this will do.

They will treat is like a Cup Final, which means they will have to cross the halfway line more than a couple of times.

If Derby somehow beat United tonight, we must be overwhelming favourites, as I can see Leicester and Sheffield United going through in their ties.

Was hoping for Newcastle at home, but this will do.

They will treat is like a Cup Final, which means they will have to cross the halfway line more than a couple of times.

If Derby somehow beat United tonight, we must be overwhelming favourites, as I can see Leicester and Sheffield United going through in their ties.

Realistically we are already overwhelming favourites.

As soon as liverpool went out, it became ours to lose. No one else in the competition can beat us if we play at 8/10 or higher.

Doesnt mean we will win...

BT Sport to move it to a 3am Kickoff on 21st and moved from Newcastle to Wuhan, China. We will all be informed on 20th

Obviously we're not there yet, but I'll never tire of being annoyed about semi finals at Wembley. Manchester put on the entire Commonwealth Games for less money than it cost the FA to demolish the old Wembley and not even lay a single brick for the new one...and the mugs that already pay through the nose to be treated like shit in most cases are expected to take up the shortfall for the behaviour of the thoroughly inept organisation that presided over the whole sorry affair.

FA Cup Quarter Finals

Sheffield United vs Arsenal
Newcastle United vs Manchester City
Norwich City v Manchester United
Leicester City v Chelsea

We’re most likely to be on BT Sport as BBC has first picks so they’d surely be picking the Scum game ... not sure which of Chelsea or Arsenal they pick next ...

BT Sport has shown too many City Newcastle games since they’ve come on the scene, they seem to pick that one pretty much every season.

FA Cup Quarter Finals

Sheffield United vs Arsenal
Newcastle United vs Manchester City
Norwich City v Manchester United
Leicester City v Chelsea

We’re most likely to be on BT Sport as BBC has first picks so they’d surely be picking the Scum game ... not sure which of Chelsea or Arsenal they pick next ...

BT Sport has shown too many City Newcastle games since they’ve come on the scene, they seem to pick that one pretty much every season.

Which days will they be on? Sat-Sun or Sat-Mon? I think I remember reading weekend 20-22, which suggest Fri-Sun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.