UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Omar would tell a random bloke he's allegedly met at Wembley (if he was even there) about that specifically, in that detail with those threats, especially in the presence of Ferran and Khaldoon.

If you are using the word hierarchy, yet not used any previous punctuation in their entire sentence, could I possibly suggest somebody might even be trying to cover their writing 'ability'?

I do generally only ever hear or see the word 'hierarchy' used in press boxes and news rooms - it's quite a hackneyed buzz word in the trade.

*puts on my Columbo coat...

Bruce is probably a previously banned poster who seems to have had a grudge against me. Might even be Delaney or Nick Harris. Should change his name to Bullshitter Bruce.
Your help PB to me and many other blues who are not as knowledgeable as some has been priceless on this thread thankyou.p,s, bullshitter sounds good.

If you are using the word hierarchy, yet not used any previous punctuation in their entire sentence, could I possibly suggest somebody might even be trying to cover their writing 'ability'?

I do generally only ever hear or see the word 'hierarchy' used in press boxes and news rooms - it's quite a hackneyed buzz word in the trade.

Tolmie turns round as he is about to leave; "Just one more question."

Who has had a public spat with PB ?
Who stands to gain from discrediting PB ?
Bruce suggests to me there may be a Scottish connection, or is that a 'Red Herring ?
Who would benefit from either scenario ?

For anyone wondering, PB has more than enough credit in the bank when it comes to City, it may not always turn out correct, but it will always be given in good faith.

He wasn't happy it had been twisted this way so I expect the city matters group will be feeling the pinch soon and have reduced access to the club hierarchy

This sounds far more likely than any senior official telling a fan, or a group of fans, what is going on behind the scenes in such a sensitive subject.

Furthermore, just about every piece of positive news that has allegedly come from the club via ITKs, from passing FFP in the first place to the latest "no ban" news, has proved utterly wrong.

So that leaves us with "Ceferin has come to two CL matches, that can't be a coincidence". A bit thin isn't it ?

CAS will hear our case and we just have to be patient. In the meantime, I'd be very wary of ITKs who tell us what we want to hear.

The poster you are quoting to support your doubt about club officials giving fans any sort of line is claiming that a club official did just that in contradicting the positive stories. Do you think his claim is any more credible?

Do you think the claim is any less credible?

Where did Bareda come from in this? According to PB it's not the club itself?

Is it just my imagination or have you had various little snide digs at PB on here?

Sure you did Bruce.

So a poster called @Blue Bruce states why would Berrada be telling someone on a fans forum @Prestwich_Blue some positive information, that very same poster finds Berrada at Wembley asks him to verify the information, not only does Berrada tell him he didn't say any such things but there would be reprecussions, then another poster says that sounds all legit and quite a few posters like his post, FFS is this the twilight zone!

Hmmm, so PB who is on this forum, on a fans forum with the club and is on many respected podcasts and is considered an authority on FFP and would have many links with City and various people also connected with City is being called a bullshitter by a poster calling into question of any such meeting or discussions with Berrada happening by saying that he had a discussion with Berrada who seems to have took him under his wing divulged all information with him and then discussed the fallout from such conversations, all with a complete and utter stranger who has no known connections with absolutely no one at the club, and posters immediately latch on to this and take as gospel!!!!

I have zero connection to PB or BB, but FFS people why is some random poster with zero credibility as yet being given any sort of voice against a poster who we can at least verify actually interacts with our club, has many connections with people outside the club on FFP and has history of giving relevant information regarding our club as opposed to a poster who says he had a full and frank discussion with a senior club official who he just happens to meet and obviously was instantly trusted with sensitive info, it makes zero sense.

Also after a brief 30 second look at BB post history, he has had quite a few digs at PB, was concerned about Neil Harris mental health and was singing the praises of the honourable Iain Duncan Smith whilst calling various other poster 'lefties' who happened to comment IDS was maybe a bit of a prìck, so yeah BB is definitely a dude to be trusted and complete faith put in and definitely would not be someone with other motives for posting in this thread.

I definitely have no knowledge of how this case is going to play through, like many I read on here and try to follow and believe the club when they say we have irrefutable proof, will that be enough for CAS, who knows, but there are other forces at work who have fùck all interest in our club and don't give a flying shìt about lies\truth in this case, they just want our club gone and will do anything to achieve that, and believe it or not there are some posters on this very thread spreading disinformation, journalists have listed posts from this very thread in their reports!!!

Trust who you wish, but at least give it some thought, and I for one will be glad when all this absolute nonsense is done and dusted, I just want to watch my club play a game called football...

Last edited:
So a poster called @Blue Bruce states why would Bareda be telling someone on a fans forum @Prestwich_Blue some positive information, that very same poster finds Bareda at Wembley asks him to verify the information, not only does Bareda tell him he didn't say any such things but there would be reprecussions, then another poster says that sounds all legit and quite a few posters like his post, FFS is this the twilight zone!

Hmmm, so PB who is on this forum, on a fans forum with the club and is on many respected podcasts and is considered an authority on FFP and would have many links with City and various people also connected with City is being called a bullshitter by a poster calling into question of any such meeting or discussions with Bareda happening by saying that he had a discussion with Bareda who seems to have took him under his wing divulged all information with him and then discussed the fallout from such conversations, all with a complete and utter stranger who has no known connections with absolutely no one at the club, and posters immediately latch on to this and take as gospel!!!!

I have zero connection to PB or BB, but FFS people why is some random poster with zero credibility as yet being given any sort of voice against a poster who we can at least verify actually interacts with our club, has many connections with people outside the club on FFP and has history of giving relevant information regarding our club as opposed to a poster who says he had a full an frank discussion with a senior club official who he just happens to meet and obviously was instantly trusted with sensitive info, it makes zero sense.

Also after a brief 30 second look at BB post history, he has had quite a few digs at PB, was concerned about Neil Harris mental health and was singing the praises of the honourable Iain Duncan Smith whilst calling various other poster 'lefties' who happened to comment IDS was maybe a bit of a prìck, so yeah BB is definitely a dude to be trusted and complete faith put in and definitely would not be someone with other motives for posting in this thread.

I definitely have no knowledge of how this case is going to play through, like many I read on here and try to follow and believe the club when they say we have irrefutable proof, will that be enough for CAS, who knows, but there are other forces at work who have fùck all interest in our club and don't give a flying shìt about lies\truth in this case, they just want our club gone and will do anything to achieve that, and believe it or not there are some posters on this very thread spreading disinformation, journalists have listed posts from this very thread in their reports!!!

Trust who you wish, but at least give it some thought, and I for one will be glad when all this absolute nonsense is done and dusted, I just want to watch my club play a game called football...
Couldn’t have put it better myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.