League cup loyalty points

Agree, but a couple of people persuaded the club to do something different and nearly everyone lost out. Points were an incentive to attend games home or away.

As spoken on here many times though,points are a load of bollocks,I remember going to Charlton away many years ago and got 10 or maybe 20 points for attending,not worth a fucking carrot

As spoken on here many times though,points are a load of bollocks,I remember going to Charlton away many years ago and got 10 or maybe 20 points for attending,not worth a fucking carrot

If you'd done the other 20 aways that season, and then repeated the same thing for all subsequent seasons, it would have been worth a ticket to Old Trafford, Anfield, Bournemouth, Newport etc.

And you'd have earned those tickets.

If you'd done the other 20 aways that season, and then repeated the same thing for all subsequent seasons, it would have been worth a ticket to Old Trafford, Anfield, Bournemouth, Newport etc.

And you'd have earned those tickets.

Yup,get your point,but wasn't always as easy back in the day to do all aways,I'm saying what I think to me is correct,not worth a carrot 10 or 20 points.

Truth is I'd have paid more for an away ticket back then,compared to what they cost today as well but I just settle as being a "homer" now,as a season ticket holder,but the day I don't get a semi or a final ticket,domestic or European,then it's bye bye from me,along with my Mrs at 2 x £905.

Yup,get your point,but wasn't always as easy back in the day to do all aways,I'm saying what I think to me is correct,not worth a carrot 10 or 20 points.

Truth is I'd have paid more for an away ticket back then,compared to what they cost today as well but I just settle as being a "homer" now,as a season ticket holder,but the day I don't get a semi or a final ticket,domestic or European,then it's bye bye from me,along with my Mrs at 2 x £905.

It is harsh you are not top of the pile for going to one away game in the 80's or whenever.

There’s quite a few of us who have been to every single game this season home, away and abroad but we’re no better off points wise to someone who’s been to none . Don’t mind that but worth mentioning that as a thank you , Everton gave a free away ticket of their choice to any of their fans who did the whole lot , not sure if you could choose a final ticket but then again Everton don’t really have to worry about that

There’s quite a few of us who have been to every single game this season home, away and abroad but we’re no better off points wise to someone who’s been to none . Don’t mind that but worth mentioning that as a thank you , Everton gave a free away ticket of their choice to any of their fans who did the whole lot , not sure if you could choose a final ticket but then again Everton don’t really have to worry about that

What about the people who claim to have gone to every game in 1983/4, i'm sure they will be vexed.

I used it as an example you pedantic twat

It was a very poor example. The reason points were brought in was so you do get rewarded and solve the problem you were speaking of.

There are a lot of 'loyal' fans who stopped the moment loyalty points were brought in it from anecdotes, however in reality that it was just the same fans who carried on going.

It was a very poor example. The reason points were brought in was so you do get rewarded and solve the problem you were speaking of.

There are a lot of 'loyal' fans who stopped the moment loyalty points were brought in it from anecdotes, however in reality that it was just the same fans who carried on going.

And you made it out that it was the only away game I'd ever been to,so like I say an example

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.