FA Cup QF - Newcastle (A) - Sat 21 Mar 7pm

If anyone is interested in seeing a bit of ancient footage of a match where we are being "typical City" against Newcastle...... An FA Cup replay on 9 Jan 1957, after we drew 1-1 up there. We were 3-0 up at half-time in the replay. Then....I won't give the plot away. Just go to Bluemoon Homepage, then History, then Matches, then Season by Season, then 1956-57 and click on v Newcastle Jan 9 1957, then "View Footage"

Pretty crappy camerawork then, of course. Can't really see the goals.

When people post on here guessing about scores, dates, results, etc, I don't know why they don't take the trouble to just consult the Home/History/Matches links....

Just hope it's not a bad omen for Quarter-Final.

If anyone is interested in seeing a bit of ancient footage of a match where we are being "typical City" against Newcastle...... An FA Cup replay on 9 Jan 1957, after we drew 1-1 up there. We were 3-0 up at half-time in the replay. Then....I won't give the plot away. Just go to Bluemoon Homepage, then History, then Matches, then Season by Season, then 1956-57 and click on v Newcastle Jan 9 1957, then "View Footage"

Pretty crappy camerawork then, of course. Can't really see the goals.

When people post on here guessing about scores, dates, results, etc, I don't know why they don't take the trouble to just consult the Home/History/Matches links....

Just hope it's not a bad omen for Quarter-Final.
Yeah just watched the footage great game, can't believe they had the crowd at 47k, more like 65k.

How many seats will we get for this? Quite fancy a trip up north.

How many seats will we get for this? Quite fancy a trip up north.
Think it’s 15% for fa cup games which would be around the 7500 mark , that is unless the club make some agreement only to take the usual premier league allocation like they did in a certain game not so long ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.