Arsenal (h) - Confirmed next Wednesday 11th March 19:30

Sadly another ticket on the exchange. Booked three days off for the Burnley and Real Madrid matches, so already putting a dent in my holiday entitlement. Not great having so little notice for faraway fans.

Just had to get a refund for the family for Arsenal, having had to do that for West Ham, and will probably need to for Newcastle as well.
Becoming a bit of a habit this, but as the chap at the ticket office said, lets look on the bright side - it is not so bad if we keep up the success that lead to these changes.
I said I wish they weren't midweek as too far to travel, and he replied he would see what he can do!....
Last mid week was VK testimonial and we got home about 2.30 AM.

Why, do their fans moan about every re arranged game, ticket sales, kick off times.
Because that is what we were referring to. In a light hearted way of course.
Rather like those who have moaned about the revised date for the Arsenal and, before that, the West Ham match. Not that City had any real option over either.

I only live a few minutes from the ground and work in town. Just thought I'd do a post from someone who it makes no difference whatsoever, for a little balance on the thread ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.