Champions League final tickets

P.s. its worth applying (use feiends and relatives as well if they will let you) as you dont have tp pay yet so no risk. If you decided to buy then you would 100% at least get your money back if City didn't make it and you wanted to sell your ticket.
I thought that but the fuckers want your passport number so won’t tickets only be valid if the ticket holder produces ID ?

That's particularly impressive given the total attendance was 7,968 for that game.

Istanbul is easier to get to than Baku, but not by much - and Arsenal and Chelsea took approximately 3,000 each to their final last year.

Like I said, I hope we get the opportunity for me to be proven wrong.

Gornik fans could not travel from Poland in them days without an exit visa, there were maybe a few hundred in the stadium.
It really was an impressive turnout from City fans and I was one of those who was there.
An unbelievable experience.

I thought that but the fuckers want your passport number so won’t tickets only be valid if the ticket holder produces ID ?

I had 2 for Bayern v Dortmund ay Wembley and sold them with no issues. They got in ok. It did mentioned passports and Id needed etc but with such a large stadium think its unlikely to be needed.

But I suppose there is the small chance you would be stopped. Worth the risk though.

That's particularly impressive given the total attendance was 7,968 for that game.

Istanbul is easier to get to than Baku, but not by much - and Arsenal and Chelsea took approximately 3,000 each to their final last year.

Like I said, I hope we get the opportunity for me to be proven wrong.

If it happens tickets will be like gold dust. There will be dozens of chartered flights at reasonable prices to get fans out there too.

If it happens tickets will be like gold dust. There will be dozens of chartered flights at reasonable prices to get fans out there too.
What would you class as reasonable? Having googled it, I believe Thomas Cook charged £560 for a day trip to Madrid last year, and £899 for a day trip to Kiev the year before. Istanbul is further away.

Then you're talking (up to) €600 for a match ticket on top.

I'm skeptical there will be "dozens" of charters available, but lets say there are 12 - thats maybe 3-4k (depending on size of planes).

I would see 10k as a fantastic effort personally.

What would you class as reasonable? Having googled it, I believe Thomas Cook charged £560 for a day trip to Madrid last year, and £899 for a day trip to Kiev the year before. Istanbul is further away.

Then you're talking (up to) €600 for a match ticket on top.

I'm skeptical there will be "dozens" of charters available, but lets say there are 12 - thats maybe 3-4k (depending on size of planes).

I would see 10k as a fantastic effort personally.

10000 fantastic? Not a chance it would be as low as that. Just about every City fan I talk to in my sphere say they would go to a final and these mostly are people who don't do Euro aways

Anyone have any idea as how many are enrolled on the UEFA Cup Scheme?

10000 fantastic? Not a chance it would be as low as that. Just about every City fan I talk to in my sphere say they would go to a final and these mostly are people who don't do Euro aways

A lot of people are all talk until it comes to paying for it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.