United (a) pre-match thread

United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will mean so much more to them than to us at the moment. We have the CL and FA Cup to focus on really.

It will mean so much more to them than to us at the moment. We have the CL and FA Cup to focus on really.

Exactly right this is the most just another game derby I can ever remember.

We need to snap ourselves out of it and remember just how unbearable these can get.

What about this eleven?

Ederson

Walker
Otamendi
Fernandinho
Mendy

Bernardo
Rodri
Foden

Sterling
Aguero
Jesus

Would make sense to have Sterling on the right to burn the fat lump that is Luke Shaw with his speed. This obviously means Mahrez gets benched but Sterling got absolutely pocketed by Wan Bissaka in the first leg

Whatever else this game may be in 100% certain this is the shortest pre-match derby thread in the history of them, speaks volumes about how this is just another game to us nowadays.

Having said that let's hammer the horrible red bastards, 4-0 City Aguero x 2, Bernardo and Gundogan

At the moment we are only playing for pride (Pride in battle) but if Liverpool was to lose that game tomorrow then we will be playing for points on Sunday.
You can call me an optimist but I don't believe it is over until its mathematically impossible.

I don't like the analysis in the build-up coverage that we are getting because of their suggestion that man united is playing the better football of the two Manchester clubs since Portugal player Arrived in Manchester.

If Kevin De Bruyne isn't fully fit then he simply should not start, We've a massive game against Real Madrid to come so I'd prefer him to be 100% for that. We're more than good enough to smash these red cnuts without Kevin De Bruyne. Really looking forward to a Phil Foden masterclass at the swamp. I'm confident we'll smash these twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.