United (a) pre-match thread

United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just put this here from the BBC:

Laughable.jpg

Christ on a bike, I've never seen a fanbase pandered to by journalists so much.
How can you compare Greenwood to Aguero? BBC used to be a reputable, respected media outlet those days are long gone.

no-one will ever have a true sergio moment now we have var,unless it's a vinny type screamer,i quite like that
Have any of our "friends" in the media ever retroactively applied VAR to the Sergio goal to prove that the rags really were the champions. It's well to late to strip us of the title, but boy would it be a wonderful twist of the bloody knife.

Gone for a united win. The PL want them top 4 and with the recent run of dodgy decisions going their way I think we'll be on the receiving end of one or two.

Why do we always seem to at least one major player injured or banned for every fucking derby.
Is it too much to ask for a full strength team to really batter them to death, and put to bed any notion that they have turned a corner.
I know we don't have to be full strength to batter them, but it would be nice to see what a full strength team can do!

I must be one of the few who doesnt expect Phil to start

Ederson
Walker, Ferny, Otimendi, Mendy
Rodri
Gundogan D Silva
Bernardo Sterling
Aguero

Is the team I expect which will play into the rags kick and rush counter attacking football.

Have to be clinical in their box and pass the ball much quicker in midfield as we haven't much pace in this line up.

I must be one of the few who doesnt expect Phil to start

Have to be clinical in their box and pass the ball much quicker in midfield as we haven't much pace in this line up.

Which is where Foden comes in.

Would love a dream weekend of liverpool dropping points and us beating united. Got a bad feeling with no laporte or de bruyne though.

Also feel its a more important game for united, a defeat here and its yet another false dawn. fa cup and champions league are the vital games for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.