COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are a strange country full of made up tripe! But that is a university article, at least.

So I was incorrect in people being able to get it from >12ft away from each other (it was on that Dr’s video last week about it being aerosol transmitted) - but it does say it is still primarily transmitted respiratorily from ~6 feet.

Read that, he never mentions the summer (yes the CDC do) he isn't involved in actual cases but is theorising and as it says

"Chiu stresses that we do not yet have definitive data on how long the new coronavirus can survive on surfaces, but based on data from other coronaviruses such as SARS, it may be for up to two days at room temperatures."

Nothing there goes against what myself or @SWP's back have said.

The 25°c and summer stuff is utterly unknown as was the original point.

They are a strange country full of made up tripe! But that is a university article, at least.

So I was incorrect in people being able to get it from >12ft away from each other (it was on that Dr’s video last week about it being aerosol transmitted) - but it does say it is still primarily transmitted respiratorily from ~6 feet.

Unless it's Barry Manilow. See that **** with a tissue and you run, run like the wind my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.