Favourite City Moments?

Momentacy

Hello all,

I was wondering if any of you could reply to this thread with your favourite City moments. I hope that this thread brings back nostalgia to some of you who may have forgotten the best moments from the past.

If you have posted your favourite moments on this thread, expect to see many of them on my Twitter account in the upcoming weeks here;

https://twitter.com/Footyments

I have only been running the account for 2 months, but I recently posted a great moment from your Champions League game earlier this season when Kevin de Bruyne scored his penalty against Real Madrid, recorded from high up in the stands. Please see below;

I have also posted the moment when Adebayor ran the whole length of the pitch to celebrate in front of Arsenal fans after scoring for City;

I know I have posted others and I hope that I can give you some great memories of City!

Thanks for your time,
Footyments

Last edited:
Hello all,

I was wondering if any of you could reply to this thread with your favourite City moments. I hope that this thread brings back nostalgia to some of you who may have forgotten the best moments from the past.

If you have posted your favourite moments on this thread, expect to see many of them on my Twitter account in the upcoming weeks here;
https://twitter.com/Footyments

I have only been running the account for 2 months, but I recently posted a great moment from your Champions League game earlier this season when Kevin de Bruyne scored his penalty against Real Madrid, recorded from high up in the stands. Please see below;

I have also posted the moment when Adebayor ran the whole length of the pitch to celebrate in front of Arsenal fans after scoring for City;

I know I have posted others and I hope that I can give you some great memories of City!

Thanks for your time,
Footyments

so many...

yaya v rags, April 2011 at Wembley

Yay a v Stoke, same season

aguerooooooooooo!

David Silva wonderpass, old Trafford November 2012

kdb wonder pass for sane goal v Stoke

aguero becomes city’s all time top scorer

and many more

Last edited:
The play off final

THAT goal against QPR

5-1 win over the rags

1-6 gobsmacker - and silva’s wow pass

1-1 draw with Bradford to secure promotion in 89 (I think)

That Blackburn game 1-4 with the surrounding hills covered in blues without tickets trying to get a view and wow that atmosphere before the game

There was also (same season I think) a great game at Maine road against forest Kennedy the star of the day and that’s more about the terraces and north stand atmosphere than the actual game lol

Right behind the goal at the front Villa Park cup semi. Paul Power hits the free kick, seeing Cooper dive, the ball almost curling in, the sound of it hitting the net and the ball hitting the floor.......a few seconds of stunned silence....................and then fucking bedlam of the like I have never witnessed since.

The 6-1 in the pub which was full of the very worst kind of mouthy rags.

A few alternatives to those already posted:

Niall Quinn penalty save against Derbys Dean Saunders.

Nicholas Jensen goal against Leeds, 25 yard volley.

Alan Kernaghan goal against Leicester 30 yard chip after beating a couple of players.

Sergio rounding the Liverpool keeper and chipping the ball from the edge of the 18 yard box, into the net, from the most impossible of angles.

Anelka scoring away at Blackburn from the acutest of angles through the keepers legs

Kinkladze goal against West Ham in the Cup and the following 20 minutes where he was completely mesmerising.

Robinho deflected free kick against Chelsea on his debut, the sense of anticipation was incredible for his debut and the free kick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.