Stupid little things that bug you

Speeding between speed bumps then slowing to snails pace when going over them. Makes my eyes twitch with violent intent.

Oh yeah, this forum too, selecting a thread to view but pressing it just at the moment the ad kicks in and makes me select the wrong thread.

Speeding between speed bumps then slowing to snails pace when going over them. Makes my eyes twitch with violent intent.

Oh yeah, this forum too, selecting a thread to view but pressing it just at the moment the ad kicks in and makes me select the wrong thread.
Life's a woman and then you die;)

No kidding.....Just bought some Vegan glass cleaner. Doing my bit for the planet.FFS.
Yet they continue to make and sell non degradable kitchen, bathroom and baby wipes which block up the sewers and send effluence into houses. Barmy or muffiny if you prefer.

People with beards, long or stubble, who shave right up there neck right up to there chin. As if that makes it look clean. It Looks fuckin stupid and if your on the chubby side, adds 3 extra chins.

Shave upto 2 fingers from Adam's apple that's all.

Example.
2_ecf078bf-b99a-4cf3-983a-55ecf2f370ad_large.jpg

People with beards, long or stubble, who shave right up there neck right up to there chin. As if that makes it look clean. It Looks fuckin stupid and if your on the chubby side, adds 3 extra chins.

Example.

A man with a beard is trying to hide something.

Example.
Otamendi’s bad for that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.